Starboard All Star
- From entry level riders to elite racers. The All Star is the world’s most successful, user-friendly and versatile race design.
- The All Star is again 2 to 3 boards length faster. Relative to it’s predecessor due to refined rocker lines and bottom shape.
- Downwind the performance is further improved. Due to increased nose volume making the board pop on to every piece of chop.
- The amazing hull maintains control. To surf in breaking waves and it’s flatter tail makes it even faster for buoy turns.
Be an all-star at every race. High performance race shapes designed by world-class athletes.
THE GAME CHANGERS: The new 12’6″ x 23″ and 14’0″ x 22.5″ are game changers for riders up to 65 kg and also the choice of skilled riders up to 72 kg, like Connor Baxter.
- Target rider: All riders up to 115 kg.
- Key features: Boxy and straighter rails. Fast center channel, flatter tail concave, stable side planes. Ergonomic tray with improved drainage.
- Conditions: ALL!
14’0″X28″ | 14’0″X26″ | 14’0″X24.5″ | 14’0″X23.5″ | 14’0″X22.5″ | 12’6″X28″ | 12’6″X26″ | 12’6″X24.5″ | 12’6″X23.5″ | 12’6″X23″
The All Star Composite range is available in Carbon Sandwich, Hybrid Carbon and Carbon Sandwich Lady.
Fins: Supplied with center US fin box. Single fin setup supplied with Balsa Core fins (Natural winner or Race Ultra).