The Nut has been a longstanding popular shape for people from all walks of life with its good glide and ability in waves, combined with stability.
The new model has been given better acceleration and is faster due to its new deeper V, double concave bottom shape. These attributes promote a rail-to-rail transition, with lift and faster rocker from the concaves.
This feeds into a heavier V in the tail, which provides some searing cutbacks for a board of this size.
Bottom line, and accessible surf model for most people, and a nice flatwater cruiser for smaller paddlers (i.e. approximately 150 lbs or below).
“Mono concave to flat middle to V”
- 2 boards in 1. THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS.
- Combining short board characteristics with longboard style of riding.
- Glide or ride. Glide into a wave like a longboard and ride like a shortboard when stepping back on the tail.
10’0″ x 29.5″ NUT High performance longboard and nose rider. Flat entry rocker gets into waves quicker combined with the lift from the nose concave for fluid glide with greater control.
9’5″ x 29″ NUT Glide and longboard style with shortboard maneuverability from the 8’5″ Pro tail.
9’0″ x 28.5″ NUT Outline curve of a 7’4″ Pro offers reactivity for tight cutbacks infused into a 9’0″ board for easy glide into waves.
8’5″ x 29″ NUT High performance made easy and fun. Super smooth at every point providing energy in smaller surf, yet contains power when it gets bigger.
- Target rider: Riders up to 110 kg.
- Key features: Pro tail outline for tight cutbacks combined with the stability in the nose from a 9′ long board. Pulled in Nut outline curve produces faster tighter turning arcs when on a rail. Added glide from length makes it easier to catch waves.
10’0″X29.5″ | 9’5″X29″ | 9’0″X28.5″ | 8’5″X29″
Fins: Supplied with Center US box and side FCS fin boxes. Thruster setup supplied with Balsa Core fins for Carbon Balsa and Pine Tek; supplied with Balsa Core center fin and Black Net positive side fins for Starlite.