$1,659.00 – $2,199.00
This high performance board is very accessible to any rider who wants to have maximum performance in the surf. Added width and volume makes this board very forgiving stability wise, without sacrificing performance aspects of the advanced shape. The fast, flat bottom nose entry that feeds into the single concave creating lift and speed then flowing back into the double concave through the fin area which gives the board drive through turns makes this board highly responsive and maneuverable. The wider tail block gives the board added drive and thrust while the swallow tail keeps it responsive and allows for easier, tight turning.
5 fin box set up.
Comes with JL 5 fin set. (allows for thruster or quad fin set up).
Thruster set size- 4.5″
Quad set size- Front 4.5″ Back 4.0″
- 7’9″x29’x3.85′ (103L) – Orange
- 8’1″x29.5″x3.95″ (112L) – Red
- 8’5″x30.25″x4.2″ (127L) – Yellow
- 8’9″x31″x4.40″ (141L) – Blue
- 9’3″x32″x4.40 (155L) – Green
- 9’9″x33″x4.5″ (171L) – Grey
- (Size Specific, see above)
- JL Classic construction
- JL Carbon construction
The MBB SUP and Kayak Trailer gives you a way to transport your paddleboards (SUPs) or kayaks to the water with your bicycle or E Bike.
The trailer is both length and width adjustable, allowing you to carry boards up to 14′ in length, and with width options that typically handle up to 3 SUPs, 2 kayaks, or 5 longboards. The seat post attachment is tool free and easy to use, and the front tow bars swings down to double as kickstand for loading, storage, or simply using the trailer as a handy cart. Fat tires roll across sand and gravel beaches, and hooks on the side of the trailer hold your paddles securely.
Spend more time paddling, less time strapping boards to your car and looking for parking spots. Use your MBB SUP and Kayak Trailer for all of your paddle adventures.
NSI’s Freedom Waist Leash offers freedom and comfort. Utilizing a unique combination of ¼” bungee, covered with nylon tubing, creates a shorter leash which can double length for depowering. And moveable attachment points accommodate regular or goofy foot riders. So basically, left, right, front or back positions are possible with a quick slide attachment loops.
- Super strong Spectra and Nylon Webbing loop create a dependable leash attachment point
- Neoprene padded belt stays comfortable even during long sessions
- No coils, plastic tubing or metal components to “wack” your board or you, just soft durable components
- Can be worn over a harness/PFD, or trimmed down and worn around the waist
- Easy to use Quick Release 1.5” buckle with spectra knot pull for fast detachment in hairy situations.
4’ and 5’ leash options4′ = 5 ¾” with bungee extended length5’ = 6. ¾” with bungee extended length
NSI’s Minimalist Waist Harness offers comfort in a slimmer size than regular harnesses but with comfort and support you would expect out of a harness. 4 attachment points cater to all needs and setups including Oceanus Eel Leash. So basically, left, right, front or back positions are possible with NSI’s attachment points. Utilizing a unique combination of ¼” bungee, covered with nylon tubing, creates a shorter leash which can double length for depowering.
- Multiple super strong Spectra and Nylon Webbing loops create a dependable leash attachment point
- Reinforced Neoprene, foam and Cordura padded belt stays comfortable even during long sessions
- No coils, plastic tubing or metal components to “wack” your board or you, just soft durable components
- More streamlined and lightweight than kite or windsurfing harnesses
- Trouble free 1.5″ curved Side Release buckle for easy on and off.
Comes with NSI Wing Ding(Free) Hook
Enjoy tranquility, stability, family fun and water-based fitness workouts.
– Lightweight and strong the Lotus is easy to move on and off the water.
– Super stable and wide creating a floating platform to make SUP yoga accessible for all abilities.
– The grippy full length padded EVA deck gives confidence to practice advanced yoga poses.
– Focus on family fun with comfortable EVA over the entire deck so you can take passengers and pets for a paddle.
– Offered in Cocomat construction incorporating sustainable natural materials with eco-friendly bio-resin.
– Paddle holder on the tail for when exercising.
– The Lotus is a very versatile and easy to paddle board for water-based fitness workouts for the whole family.
$1,320.00 – $1,530.00
The ultimate allround SUP – a perfect blend of fun wave performance and flatwater paddling glide makes this board a trendsetter in the market:
– Proven outline with semi pointed surf style nose with moderate nose lift, a forward wide point for stability and easy paddling.
– Pulled in round tail for speed, maneuverability and control.
– Single to double concave bottom and a light vee through the tail, generates speed quickly and maintains smooth flow from turn to turn.
– Fin box options to optimize the conditions or to suit your preferred surf fin set up.
– Available in three technologies: Cocomat, Elements and P2 Soft with eco-friendly bio-resin.
– From flat water cruising to fun surf days at the beach – the NSP Allrounder series has you covered.
– Two plugs on deck to attach PFD (Personal Flotation Device) for 10’0, 10’6, 10’11
– Nose insert for Go Pro
– Burgundy or Aqua
Length Width Thickness Volume (L) 8’10” 29.5″ 4.375″ 123.3L 9’2″ 29.125″ 4.5″ 129.5L 10’0″ 29.375″ 4.25″ 169.0L 10’6″ 32″ 4.25″ 187.7L 10’11” 32″ 4.5″ 186.1L
$1,400.00 – $1,599.00
The Cruise design is the most popular board in the NSP range and one of the most popular SUP’s in the world.
– Cruising on the water is the purest experience of SUP.
– Suitable for riders of all sizes and skill levels, the design features a wider nose and rounded square tail creating a stable platform with generous volume and easy turning.
– The double concave bottom shape delivers glide that makes this a super stable and fun board on flatwater and in small waves.
– Available in Cocomat, E+, Elements and P2 Soft construction with eco-friendly bio-resin.
– 9’8 model has a rounded tail for greater maneuverability.
– Red or Natural Blue
9’8″ 32″ 4.625″ 166.2L 10’2″ 32″ 4.875″ 205.4L 11’0″ 31″ 4.25″ 190.0L 11’6″ 33″ 4.75″ 223.9L
$1,420.00 – $1,509.00
Beach break surf performance and fun in smaller waves with ease of use and stability in choppy conditions.
– Single to double concave bottom with a slight vee through the tail makes this board a turning machine in small and mushy conditions.
– Stable 32″ wide point combined with balanced nose and tail lift, progressive rail outline and bottom shape generates great paddling speed.
– The five fin boxes offer tri-fin or quad-fin set ups to optimize the fin cluster for your style or for the surf conditions.
– Outstanding strength to weight ratio utilizing exclusive Cocomat technology with eco-friendly bio-resin.
– Ideal for the surfer looking for a highly durable, stable, responsive surf SUP to take their performance to the next level.
– Shaped and designed by legendary shaper Dale Chapman.
$1,375.00 – $1,499.00
The SLX DC Surf X is becoming our team rider go-to-board. Pros and experienced paddlers have come to appreciate the performance of the DC Surf X all over the globe in some of the very best spots in the world.
The tail of the DC Surf X enjoys some significant changes, like the slightly widened tail. The addition of the four channels in the bottom generates speed, while the swallowtail loosens up the tail for greater manoeuvrability. The SLX DC Super X benefits from the same design elements.
Single concave ensures speed and agility, which is why pros like Ty Judson and Annie Reickert reach for the SLX DC Surf X when the surf is big.
- Our DC Surf range now features eco-friendly Paulonia wood deck and flax rails for added strength and durability; keeping in line with our brand’s eco-friendly/sustainability initiatives.
- swallowtail loosens up the tail, creating that twin-like ride.
- Straight speed channels provide a quicker route to the tail of the board, generating speed.
- Performance riders will appreciate the extra grip with our newly designed Thermoformed EVA tail kick pad with center arch.
A teamrider favourite, developed for riders who’s skills have outgrown larger designs. Get ready for an uncompromised riding experience!
The 7’2” is a perfect step-up board from the 6’10. It’s fast and turns on a dime. Benefits from the swallow tail and upgraded flax rails for more durability.
Designed for experienced riders up to 75kg, the 7’8” benefits from the swallowtail and upgraded rails for more durability.
Designed for experienced riders up to 85kg, the 7’8” benefits from the swallowtail and upgraded rails for more durability.
Designed for experienced riders up to 90kg, the 8’6” benefits from the swallowtail and upgraded rails for more durability.
$1,575.00 – $1,699.00
Oozing with style, the SLX DC Super X range is a direct result of riders demanding a focus on performance longboarding and exceptional surf versatility.
DC Super X Design
The tail of the DC Super X enjoys some significant changes, like the slightly widened tail. The addition of the four channels in the bottom generates speed, while the swallowtail loosens up the tail for greater manoeuvrability. The DC Surf X benefits from the same design elements.
The new flax rails and Paulownia wood deck provide extra durability and strength, while keeping in line with NSP’s eco-friendly initiatives. The construction of the rails comes from our Cocoflax construction and toughens up the rails significantly.
Whether you’re a single fin rider, going for classic style and old-school helicopters, or you are looking for a more aggressive drive, the fin cluster on the DC Super X accommodates. All Super X are available with NSP’s all-new FTU boxes (compatible with Futures® fins). The DC Super X comes with a set of 2 x J3 performance fins and one Wave 6 center fin.
Length Width Thickness Volume Weight +/- 5% 9’0” 28″ 4″ ¹/² 122 Liters 7.51 kg 10’0” 27 ¹/²” 4″ ¹/⁴ 125 Liters 8.16 kg 10’0” 29″ 4″ ⁵/⁸” 144 Liters 8.75 kg 10’0” 32″ 4″ ³/⁸⁵” 160 Liters 9.50 kg
Starts at $1,150.00
All new Ripper design was initially started with the idea to create faster downwind boards. However, very early on it became apparent this design was not only made for faster paddling, the design was very well suited for surfing waves.
If you are looking to blast cutbacks and hit the lip with force, the Ripper is for you. It is best for critical waves and big moves.
The Ripper is not as versatile as the All Arounder but works the best when surfing at extreme levels. However, please note that this board only works properly when riding with your back foot directly on the tail.
Available in9’11” x 31” x 4.5”
Volume: 151 liters9’6” x 30” x 4.25”Volume: 132 liters8’11” x 29” x 4.25”Volume: 120 liters8’6” x 28” x 4.25”Volume: 111 liters7’11” x 26” x 4”Volume: 90 liters
The new Carve Pro has been radically changed from previous years to deliver a vastly improved experi- ence for paddlers of all abilities and weights. The range sees the introduction of a new bigger Carve Pro for heavier paddlers as well as a new smaller board for advanced, professional and lighter weight riders.
New features on this board include a faster rocker, the boards simply accelerate quicker and have a faster top end speed on the wave, making turns more radical. You can make the section easier than on previous models. The faster rocker also helps increase paddling speed, making it easier to catch waves and get into the best positons. This is especially noticeable in fast waves and crowded line ups. Speed is so important in small and big waves alike and these new boards have lots of it.
Furthermore the new Carve Pro delivers increased nose lift in combination with a narrower nose width, this really helps when dropping, especially late drops on bigger waves when you don’t want the nose to catch. Thinner rails aid in a looser feel, and a tighter turning radius. The new narrower overall width is faster, while a more shallow tail makes the the board feel smaller to enhance the surfboard feeling with more release on the top turn.
The Integrated Stability Deck provides a stabel ride. This greatly helps to reduce fatigue, especially with smaller tippy boards. The new Carve Pro comes with a 3/4 pad.
The Thruster or Quad option allows a wide range of tuning. In bigger surf you can really benefit from the quad option for more speed and grip.
The Carve Pro delivers a consistent feel through the range. Each board has similar surfing characteristics with some progression as the boards get smaller. The 7’7” is the most extreme board in the range, while the larger boards in the range are a little more forgiving and make it easy to surf, have fun and progress.
These boards excel at anything from 1⁄2 ft to 15 ft faces, they love to be surfed. Each board in the new range was tested in a wide range of conditions in Hawaii, Califor- nia, South America & Europe. The result is a range which is built to handle a huge array of waves. Speed is so important in small and big waves and these new boards have lots of it. If the waves are big or the water choppy then changing up a board size has often been a good idea. Stability was also incredibly important to make these boards user friendly in a wide range of conditions, for example in big waves there is a lot of water moving around and staying upright and confident is very important. In choppy, lumpy conditions, being stable, these new boards enable you to use a smaller board and surf better.
The optimal wave size for this range would be 2 to 10ft faces, this is what most people surf in and hence this is what the boards are optimized for. The 7’7” is a little narrower compared rest of the range and is tuned for more advanced surfing and hence can handle even faster waves, which riders of this board will tend to seek out.
If you are very experienced on the 7’10” and want to take your surfing to a new level this could be your next board. This is a board with no limits.
Available in 7‘7“, 7‘10“, 8‘0“, 8‘2“, 8‘4“, 8‘8“.
Equivalent to 93, 99, 109, 120, 130, 140 liters.