Showing 25–36 of 44 results
$1,249.00 – $1,399.00
The ultimate allround SUP – a perfect blend of fun wave performance and flatwater paddling glide makes this board a trendsetter in the market:
– Proven outline with semi pointed surf style nose with moderate nose lift, a forward wide point for stability and easy paddling.
– Pulled in round tail for speed, maneuverability and control.
– Single to double concave bottom and a light vee through the tail, generates speed quickly and maintains smooth flow from turn to turn.
– Fin box options to optimize the conditions or to suit your preferred surf fin set up.
– Available in three technologies: Cocomat, Elements and P2 Soft with eco-friendly bio-resin.
– From flat water cruising to fun surf days at the beach – the NSP Allrounder series has you covered.
– Two plugs on deck to attach PFD (Personal Flotation Device) for 10’0, 10’6, 10’11
– Nose insert for Go Pro
– Burgundy or Aqua
$1,299 – $1,449.00
The Cruise design is the most popular board in the NSP range and one of the most popular SUP’s in the world.
– Cruising on the water is the purest experience of SUP.
– Suitable for riders of all sizes and skill levels, the design features a wider nose and rounded square tail creating a stable platform with generous volume and easy turning.
– The double concave bottom shape delivers glide that makes this a super stable and fun board on flatwater and in small waves.
– Available in Cocomat, E+, Elements and P2 Soft construction with eco-friendly bio-resin.
– 9’8 model has a rounded tail for greater maneuverability.
– Red or Natural Blue
Enjoy tranquility, stability, family fun and water-based fitness workouts.
– Lightweight and strong the Lotus is easy to move on and off the water.
– Super stable and wide creating a floating platform to make SUP yoga accessible for all abilities.
– The grippy full length padded EVA deck gives confidence to practice advanced yoga poses.
– Focus on family fun with comfortable EVA over the entire deck so you can take passengers and pets for a paddle.
– Offered in Cocomat construction incorporating sustainable natural materials with eco-friendly bio-resin.
– Paddle holder on the tail for when exercising.
– The Lotus is a very versatile and easy to paddle board for water-based fitness workouts for the whole family.
Beach break surf performance and fun in smaller waves with ease of use and stability in choppy conditions.
– Single to double concave bottom with a slight vee through the tail makes this board a turning machine in small and mushy conditions.
– Stable 32″ wide point combined with balanced nose and tail lift, progressive rail outline and bottom shape generates great paddling speed.
– The five fin boxes offer tri-fin or quad-fin set ups to optimize the fin cluster for your style or for the surf conditions.
– Outstanding strength to weight ratio utilizing exclusive Cocomat technology with eco-friendly bio-resin.
– Ideal for the surfer looking for a highly durable, stable, responsive surf SUP to take their performance to the next level.
– Shaped and designed by legendary shaper Dale Chapman.
The SLX DC Surf X is becoming our teamrider go-to-board. Pros and experienced paddlers have come to appreciate the performance of the DC Surf X all over the globe in some of the very best spots in the world.
The tail of the DC Surf X enjoys some significant changes, like the slightly widened tail. The addition of the four channels in the bottom generates speed, while the swallowtail loosens up the tail for greater manoeuvrability. The SLX DC Super X benefits from the same design elements.
Single concave ensures speed and agility, which is why pros like Ty Judson and Annie Reickert reach for the SLX DC Surf X when the surf is big.
A teamrider favourite, developed for riders who’s skills have outgrown larger designs. Get ready for an uncompromised riding experience!
The 7’2” is a perfect step-up board from the 6’10. It’s fast and turns on a dime. Benefits from the swallow tail and upgraded flax rails for more durability.
Designed for experienced riders up to 75kg, the 7’8” benefits from the swallowtail and upgraded rails for more durability.
Designed for experienced riders up to 85kg, the 7’8” benefits from the swallowtail and upgraded rails for more durability.
Designed for experienced riders up to 90kg, the 8’6” benefits from the swallowtail and upgraded rails for more durability.
The all new Glide Ast is identical to the Glide Pro except for it’s construction. The new Glide brings along two bigger sizes that are more surf oriented. Just like the Pro version, the Ast features the ISDTM which works slightly against the convex deck dome, offering a more solid stance.
The nose rocker has a lower entry for ease of paddling and a very constant glide, hence the name. The bottom transitions from single to double to vee for an agile and maneuverable board. All Glide models come with a raised tail kick for added grip when riding waves. We consciously do not use a carbon deck on the Glide because it would result in too stiff a board for Sup surfing and inhibit much desired flex and pop.
Available in 110, 120, 130, 145, 160, 190, 220 liters.
Available in neon blue on white.
Keith on the Glide: “My idea for the Glide was to create something easy, stable and fast to paddle, yet it was supposed to shine with maneuverability.
This board comes with solid rockers and full outlines, giving it a completely different level of stability and comfort, greatly enhanced by ISDTM (Integrated Stability Deck), which serves as an ergonomic stance platform. To me the Glide is the go to board for cruising and small waves. This is the Sup that my wife and me grab and go to the south side, throw our dog onboard and ride the fun waves.”
The deck consists of a generous diamond grove Quatro pad covering both your paddling and surfing stance for added comfort, while leaving the nose and rails bare to save weight for improved performance.
Available in 110, 120, 130, 145, 160, 190, 220 liters.
Available in neon blue on white.
Open-water paddling, downwinders, race and fitness: This race-horse was created for the SIC Race-Team who demanded the fastest, yet stable board with ultra-quick acceleration and superior control. Incidentally, open-water race boards have al proven to make for some of the most versatile fitness and touring boards. They are designed to handle any condition mother nature can throw your way.
The SIC brand is the work of design guru and legendary Maui shaper Mark Raaphorst.
Winner of the 2013 Men’s Journal Gear of the Year! A fast and stable fitness/race board that is always ready to for all exercise and excursions. This 14 foot beauty offers added stability especially for larger paddlers due to its higher volume and comfortable width. The displacement bow cuts like a knife through flat-water and chop. The flatter rocker-line keeps the board in glide mode between strokes and lets you step back onto the second phase of the rocker so you can take off like a rocket. Sharp rails at the tail shear water for unlimited high-end speed in the open range.
Length: 9’8″ / 295 cm
Width: 30″ / 76 cm
This paddle board is the ultimate all-rounder for lightweight riders, a favorite in the saves! Shorter length maintains glide with easier maneuverability while making it lighter to carry and easier to store.
The Blend maintains its reputation as an excellent flat-water cruising board, with its length and narrower width, providing excellent glide for cruising, exploring and fitness.
With good glide, the Blend also allows you to paddle into waves easily, providing an excellent board for surfing.
Its traditional longboard style and wave handling have been vastly improved with a new deeper V double-concave bottom. This provides a faster ride and even better glide on the wave, with improved trim and even more responsive cutbacks than its predecessor.
It now also turns real well standing in the middle of the board.
“Round nose to flat concave to V”
From progressive level riders to elite racers. The All Star is the world’s most successful, user-friendly and versatile race design. The completely revamped bottom shape accelerates faster on the flat, responds better in chop and is more maneuverable in the surf.
Be an all-star at every race. High performance race shapes designed by world-class athletes.
THE GAME CHANGERS: The new 12’6″ x 23″ and 14’0″ x 22.5″ are game changers for riders up to 65 kg and also the choice of skilled riders up to 72 kg, like Connor Baxter.
14’0″X28″ | 14’0″X26″ | 14’0″X24.5″ | 14’0″X23.5″ | 14’0″X22.5″ | 12’6″X28″ | 12’6″X26″ | 12’6″X24.5″ | 12’6″X23.5″ | 12’6″X23″
The All Star Composite range is available in Carbon Sandwich, Hybrid Carbon and Carbon Sandwich Lady.
Fins: Supplied with center US fin box. Single fin setup supplied with Balsa Core fins (Natural winner or Race Ultra).
Inspired by the popular Atlas, the Atlas Extra provides additional stability and features a race rocker in the aft section of the board, which provides good glide and ample nose kick for downwinders in choppy waters. Relative to its width, it feels nimble and tracks well. Deck inserts are provided on the nose of the board for gear storage. A beautiful hull suiting people with heavier bones or those wanting to tour with a lot of gear.
This board will float the heaviest paddlers, or a typical sized adult plus a large dog or small child. The ample width and volume also make it a great platform for activities such as fishing and free diving. This is the do-it-all board that stabily floats *anyone*. We love it.
The Element has been a longstanding popular shape for people from all walks of life with its good glide and ability in waves, combined with stability.
The new model has been given better acceleration and is faster due to its new deeper V, double concave bottom shape. These attributes promote a rail-to-rail transition, with lift and faster rocker from the concaves.
This feeds into a heavier V in the tail, which provides some searing cutbacks for a board of this size.
Bottom line, and accessible surf model for most people, and a nice flatwater cruiser for smaller paddlers (i.e. approximately 150 lbs or below).
“Mono concave to flat middle to V”
The Element is availalbe in three construction options: