Jimmy Lewis Super Frank
$1,869.00 – $2,249.00
The Super Frank is the ultimate SUP groveler. It’s meant to be ridden quite a bit shorter than your normal board and still offer plenty stability. Flat rocker with a very deep single to double concave for high speed and drive in flat and weak surf. The outline has the wide point a bit forward coming into a performance thumb tail to make the board very responsive and easy to whip around. The Super Frank comes in two widths for each length so you can choose the width and volume that best suits you.
5 Fin Box Set Up.
Comes with JL 5 fin set. (allows for thruster or quad fin set up)
Thruster set Size – 4.5″
Quad set size- Front 4.5″ Back 4.0″
- 7’6″x29.5″x4″ (100L)
- 8’x30″x4.2″ (115L)
- 8’6″x30.5″x4.4″ (130L)
- 7’6″x31″x4.4″ (115L)
- 8’x31.5″x4.5″ (127L)
- 8’6″x32″x4.5″ (141L)
- JL Classic construction
- JL Carbon construction
TIMELESS LOOK, SOLID PERFORMANCE
• Twin T-stringers made from glass fibre are positioned on the deck and bottom of the board close to the rail, providing a massive increase in the overall strength against total breakage in surf.
• An additional wide layer of 200g glass wraps the rails for higher strength against paddle impact and further reinforces the overall strength against buckling.
• The deck features reinforced biaxial glass and Australian pine, to resist heel dents and impact from the standing area.
• The nose and tail are wrapped in multiple layers of glass fiber for further strength on these impact zones.
$2,559.00 – $2,739.00
The NOOSA offers amazing longboard SUP performance in surf.
- Insane Speed and glide
- Improved take-offs
- Impressive maneuverability
Not only is this the original shape which inspired the first and early SUP boards, but it also offers some noticeable advantages.
Length offers both speed and glide especially when combined to a narrower width, and this greatly improves the take-off. The moderate beam also ensures the board is easy to set on the rail, providing a nice acceleration once on the wave.
The rocker of the board has received a lot of attention to make sure the board glides well using its bottom but also remains manoeuvrable when it’s being steered from the back when surfing.
The NOOSA is particularly impressive in its manoeuvrability and ease of use when you consider its actual length.
The surprising aspect of this shape is that it will let you surf small waves thanks to its genuine speed, but also some larger ones since you can dig the rail and stay in complete control.
Take-off on larger waves is also made easier by its paddling speed. This board has a great gliding feel and will let you perform some nose tricks with its timeless longboard look.
The PRO CARBON construction is built from layers of glass, bamboo and some bi-axial carbon fabrics. The bottom features an HD foam sandwich with glass layers and some bi-axial carbon fabrics. The brushed carbon finish ensures the weight remains minimal. This construction brings an impressive resistance combined with absolute light weight. These boards feature an amazing strength to weight ratio and remain amongst the highest performing and lightest boards on the market.
SIZE DIMENSION VOLUME WEIGHT DECK INSERTS FIN BOXES DELIVERED WITH 9’0’’ x 28.75’’ 275 x 73 cm 116 L 7.6 kg* GoPro + F-One Handle + Leash Plug 2x Futures + 1 US CENTRO 7’’ + 2x F-ONE PROFILER M (FRONT) 9’0″ x 26.75″ Comp 275 x 68 cm 100 L 7.4 kg* GoPro + F-One Handle + Leash Plug 2x Futures + 1 US CENTRO 7’’ + 2x F-ONE PROFILER M (FRONT) 10’ x 30’’ 305 x 76 cm 138 L 8.8 kg* GoPro + F-One Handle + Leash Plug 2x Futures + 1 US CENTRO 8’’ + 2x F-ONE PROFILER M (FRONT) 10′ x 27.75″ Comp 305 x 70.5 cm 118 L 8.5 kg* GoPro + F-One Handle + Leash Plug 2x Futures + 1 US CENTRO 8’’ + 2x F-ONE PROFILER M (FRONT)
*indicative value, subject to small variations due to the custom manufacturing process.
FIN SIZE (Profiler)
FRONT QUAD Base: 112 mmDepth: 116 mm
Base: 99 mmDepth: 102 mm
OUT OF STOCK!
$2,860.00 – $4,400.00
From entry-level riders to elite racers, the All Star is the world’s most winning, versatile and user-friendly race paddle board design.
The All Star comes in sizes for all rider weights and skill levels. The 24.5” and wider are suited for heavier riders, while the 23” and the new 21.75” are for higher-skilled and lighter riders.
ULTRA STABLE, HIGH-PERFORMANCE RACE SHAPES DESIGNED BY WORLD-CLASS ATHLETES
YOU RIDE WHAT OUR PRO’S RIDE
All our Starboard team riders’ race and win on production boards from our own moulds.
NEW NARROWER OUTLINE
New narrower 21.75” is the fastest model for highly skilled & lighter riders, with comparable and even more stability than its predecessor – the 22.5”.
NEW NARROWER & SHARPER VEE NOSE
Slices through the water with a cleaner entry, increasing acceleration and glide.
NEW LOWER ROUND VEE BOTTOM
The center vee height has been lowered, creating a flatter overall bottom shape. This reduces the roll from side to side, increasing overall control, tracking and stability.
NEW REFINED STANDING AREA THICKNESS
Limits water entering and helps water flush out quickly.
NEW SOFTER RAIL EDGE AT THE TAIL
Increases overall glide and is more maneuverable to change direction and steer the board downwind.
SUPER EFFICIENT DRAINAGE
4 drainage holes help flush water out of the standing area as quickly as possible.
DRAIN COVERS FOR FASTER RELEASE
Stick on drain covers reduces water entering the standing tray, creates suction to remove any water inside, and has a smooth release when paddling.
ⓘ We recommend using the drain covers to match the given rider weight.
OPTIMIZED NOSE VOLUME
• Provides greater float and lift in flat water, allowing for faster acceleration.
• Gives greater buoyancy and lift upwind and prevents nose-diving when paddling downwind.
• The pop and release allow the rider to maintain glide with a steady cadence.
NEW SELF-VENTILATING VALVE
A self-ventilating air valve is available on the board. This valve is self-ventilating so, it should not be touched or removed – otherwise, you are at risk of damaging the valve system.
LIGHTEST WEIGHT, DURABILITY, FLEX CONTROL
• Lightest and strongest race board construction is up to 500g lighter.
• Super light-weight biaxial carbon is laminated over the standing area and full bottom.
• While the stronger 150g Biaxial carbon wraps the nose and rail and the best strength ratio and efficient flex.
• High-density PVC is used in the standing area and full bottom maximizing strength and long-term durability.
GREAT STRENGTH, COMPETITIVE WEIGHT, VALUE OFFERING
• Australian Pine reinforcement is used on the full length of the standing area for extra impact strength against dents.
• New UD Carbon-reinforced standing area provides extra durability and stiffness at the greatest impact zone.
• UD Carbon reinforcements cover the rail, increasing the strength longitudinally and offer faster recoil.