NSP Coco Lotus
Enjoy tranquility, stability, family fun and water-based fitness workouts.
– Lightweight and strong the Lotus is easy to move on and off the water.
– Super stable and wide creating a floating platform to make SUP yoga accessible for all abilities.
– The grippy full length padded EVA deck gives confidence to practice advanced yoga poses.
– Focus on family fun with comfortable EVA over the entire deck so you can take passengers and pets for a paddle.
– Offered in Cocomat construction incorporating sustainable natural materials with eco-friendly bio-resin.
– Paddle holder on the tail for when exercising.
– The Lotus is a very versatile and easy to paddle board for water-based fitness workouts for the whole family.
$1,889.00 – $2,119.00
The NOOSA offers amazing longboard SUP performance in surf.
- Insane Speed and glide
- Improved take-offs
- Impressive maneuverability
Not only is this the original shape which inspired the first and early SUP boards, but it also offers some noticeable advantages.
Length offers both speed and glide especially when combined to a narrower width, and this greatly improves the take-off. The moderate beam also ensures the board is easy to set on the rail, providing a nice acceleration once on the wave.
The rocker of the board has received a lot of attention to make sure the board glides well using its bottom but also remains manoeuvrable when it’s being steered from the back when surfing.
The NOOSA is particularly impressive in its manoeuvrability and ease of use when you consider its actual length.
The surprising aspect of this shape is that it will let you surf small waves thanks to its genuine speed, but also some larger ones since you can dig the rail and stay in complete control.
Take-off on larger waves is also made easier by its paddling speed. This board has a great gliding feel and will let you perform some nose tricks with its timeless longboard look.
The BAMBOO DECK construction has been proven for many years of production and offers a weight to resistance ratio with great reliability.
The deck features a layer of bamboo to provide a tough impact and crushing resistance while the many layers of reinforcement on the bottom ensure solid strength.
SIZE DIMENSION VOLUME WEIGHT DECK INSERTS BOXES DELIVERED WITH 9’0’’ x 28.75’’ 275 x 73 cm 116 L 8.8 kg* GoPro + F-One Handle + Leash Plug Thruster CENTRO 7’’ + FUTURES® F3 425 (SIDE) 10’ x 30’’ 305 x 76 cm 138 L 9.9 kg* GoPro + F-One Handle + Leash Plug Thruster CENTRO 8’’ + FUTURES® F3 425 (SIDE) 10’6″ x 31’’ 320 x 78.5 cm 154 L 10.5 kg* GoPro + F-One Handle + Leash Plug Thruster CENTRO 8’’ + FUTURES® F3 425 (SIDE)
$1,949.00 – $2,2359.00
Prioritizing stability with massive width, we’ve shaped the board to also glide and turn like a performance surfboard. It’s perfect for beginner and intermediate wave riders, and the width provides the perfect yoga platform. Full nose and squash tail for stability. Modified “surf” rocker, flat bottom front going into “V” in the tail makes for a stable, easy paddling, wave riding board.
2+1 fin box set up.
Comes with 8″ JL swept fin and 4″ side bites.
- 9’3″x32″x4 5/8″ (170L)
- 9’9″x33″x4.4″ (180L)
- 10’3″x35″x4.5″ (213L)
- JL Classic construction
- JL Carbon construction