NSP Cocoflax Allrounder
$1,320.00 – $1,530.00
The ultimate allround SUP – a perfect blend of fun wave performance and flatwater paddling glide makes this board a trendsetter in the market:
– Proven outline with semi pointed surf style nose with moderate nose lift, a forward wide point for stability and easy paddling.
– Pulled in round tail for speed, maneuverability and control.
– Single to double concave bottom and a light vee through the tail, generates speed quickly and maintains smooth flow from turn to turn.
– Fin box options to optimize the conditions or to suit your preferred surf fin set up.
– Available in three technologies: Cocomat, Elements and P2 Soft with eco-friendly bio-resin.
– From flat water cruising to fun surf days at the beach – the NSP Allrounder series has you covered.
– Two plugs on deck to attach PFD (Personal Flotation Device) for 10’0, 10’6, 10’11
– Nose insert for Go Pro
– Burgundy or Aqua
Winner of the 2013 Men’s Journal Gear of the Year! A fast and stable fitness/race board that is always ready to for all exercise and excursions. This 14 foot beauty offers added stability especially for larger paddlers due to its higher volume and comfortable width. The displacement bow cuts like a knife through flat-water and chop. The flatter rocker-line keeps the board in glide mode between strokes and lets you step back onto the second phase of the rocker so you can take off like a rocket. Sharp rails at the tail shear water for unlimited high-end speed in the open range.
$2,059.00 – $2,399.00
The Stun Gun is the most versatile wave board for decent to excellent waves. Smooth semi gun outline with it’s soft round pin tail makes it hold through quick carving turns. It has a flat bottom all the way from the nose to just in front of the fin area where the “V” starts and flows off of the tail. With that flat bottom there is no governor on the speed and the “V” bottom in the tail allows the rider to lay the board on rail effortlessly to initiate a hard bottom or top turn.
*Note-very stable for it’s thickness/volume
5 fin box set up.
Comes with JL 5 fin set. (allows for thruster or quad fin set up).
Thruster set size- 4.5″
Quad set size- Front 4.5″ Back 4.0″
- 7’7″x27″x3.5″ (81.5L)
- 8’2″x28.75×3.6″ (99L)
- 8’7″x29.5″x3.75″ (110L)
- 9’2″x30.25″x3.8″ (124L)
- 9’7″x31″x4″ (136L)
- 10’2″x32.5″x4.2″ (160L)
- Masao Yellow
- Masao Maroon
- JL Classic construction
- JL Carbon construction