NSP Cocoflax Allrounder
$1,320.00 – $1,530.00
The ultimate allround SUP – a perfect blend of fun wave performance and flatwater paddling glide makes this board a trendsetter in the market:
– Proven outline with semi pointed surf style nose with moderate nose lift, a forward wide point for stability and easy paddling.
– Pulled in round tail for speed, maneuverability and control.
– Single to double concave bottom and a light vee through the tail, generates speed quickly and maintains smooth flow from turn to turn.
– Fin box options to optimize the conditions or to suit your preferred surf fin set up.
– Available in three technologies: Cocomat, Elements and P2 Soft with eco-friendly bio-resin.
– From flat water cruising to fun surf days at the beach – the NSP Allrounder series has you covered.
– Two plugs on deck to attach PFD (Personal Flotation Device) for 10’0, 10’6, 10’11
– Nose insert for Go Pro
– Burgundy or Aqua
$1,550.0010 x CLIMATE POSITIVEAward-winning shape designed by World SUP Surf champions.
$1,395.00 – $1,465.00
The new Glide is identical to the Glide Pro except for it’s more affordable construction ideal for surf schools.
Offering a durable, tough and light board, but considerably more affordable than our Pro Sup constructions, the Glide uses a cubed fused cell foam core. An advanced wood sandwich build guarantees for light weight and supreme water resistance.
Regular Glide models feature unidirectional glass rein-forced rails for extra stiffness in surf conditions. High grade epoxy resin creates an impact resistant outer skin while increasing overall hull strength.
The Glide features a plug to attach a windsurfing rig.
Available in 8‘0“, 8‘2“, 8‘6“, 8‘8“, 8‘10“, 9‘6“, 10‘2“.
Equivalent to 110, 120, 130, 145, 160, 190, 220 liters. Available in Wood Sandwich construction.
Available with US and Futures finboxes.
Available in neon blue.
The 10’6’’ MANAWA which benefits from the air shield composite technology is built around a light core made of eps foam injected into a specific mold carved to its own shape.
This core is then laminated with fiberglass and epoxy resin into another mold and wrapped inside a protective shield skin made of a high quality topsheet layer.
A carbon reinforcement patch has been added in the standing area to strengthen the deck while keeping weight to a minimum.
Thanks to its production technology the 10’6’’ MANAWA A.S.C. is really light, responsive and extremely durable.
Its new construction adds to the well known qualities of the MANAWA shapes to make this board stable, versatile and accessible to anyone!ASC
The AIR SHIELD COMPOSITE stand up paddles are constructed around a light weight injected EPS core molded to our original shape. It is laminated with a composite made of high strength glass fiber, epoxy resin and a genuine shield made of a high quality protective topsheet layer. The topsheet is a tough and extremely reliable material also used in the construction of F-ONE twin-tips as well as in most of the skis and snowboards on the market. Thanks to their construction molded in one shot, the A.S.C. SUP are light weight, responsive and extremely durable.