SALE Armstrong Carving Freeride Foil Kit
$1,949.00 – 2,159.00
20% to 30% OFF on selected Armstrong item in store, call for availability
Carving Freeride Foil Kit
The CF Foil Kit delivers the perfect combination of performance, stability and rail to rail carve-ability to take your foiling to the next level.
Wing Dimensions and prices
800 – $1,949.00
1200 – $1,999.00
1600 – $1,999.00
2400 – $2,159.00
kit comes complete with…
4 Titanium T-nuts + 4 Bi Directional Titanium Washers + mast top screw set + foil screw set + Torx tool + protective mast and wing covers + carry bag.
Price may vary depending the options.
4’8″ x 19.25″ / 40L
Ideal for heavier riders up to 80kg that are intermediate riders.
• Blue Carbon
Length 4’3″ / 142.2 cm Width 19.25″ / 48.9 cm Thickness 3.0″ / 7.6 cm Tail Width 16.0” / 40.6 cm Volume 40 L Rider Weight up to 80 kg Fin Set-up 10″ US Box Weight BLUE CARBON: 2.6 kg (est)
NARROWER NOSE = SMOOTHER TOUCH DOWNS
CONCAVE DECK = INCREASED STABILITY
The second-generation Foil Surf range is the result of extensive testing and development between designer Clinton Filen and athletes Zane Schweitzer and Benoit Carpentier. Short lengths make it incredibly easy to travel with, combined together with foil and foil wing options. Available in 4 sizes for different rider weights and skill levels. Shorter lengths are more maneuverable , longer sizes make it easier to paddle into waves.NARROWER NOSE OUTLINE
Faster to paddle, easier to push the nose into waves, less chance of catching the nose through turns. The widest part of the outline is quite far forwards so you can push down with your chest when paddling into waves.ROCKER CURVE
Slight nose kick prevents the board from pearling with enough curve to recover touchdowns. Flat tail rocker maximizes paddle speed to help get into waves early. It also maintains the foil angle is always at 90 degrees when flying, helping to trim and maintain a balanced ride.THICKER PROFILE
Packs a surprising amount of float to ride such short length and pops up easily on touch downs.
The bottom kick tail, similar to a skateboard, allows the rider to tilt the board upwards, forcing the nose to lift and release from the water. This acts as a lever to help lift the foil out of the water. It also reduces the tail touching the water when pumping and turning.
The new concave deck makes it feel much more stable and comfortable when paddling. You can now push your chest forward and really get a lot of power getting into the waves, keeping the board stable. It also makes you feel more connected to the foil with the advantage of the extra volume on the rails for stability.
Rounded vee on the nose helps prevent the nose from sticking on touch downs, instead recovering without losing too much speed. The mid-section runs into a single concave for maximum paddle speed.
10″ US BOX PLATE MOUNT
The 10” box mounts a top plate foil mast and provides flexibility to adjust the foil position based on the rider preference, skill level and wave conditions. Starboards lightweight US box is 140g lighter than market standard boxes. The foil box is positioned slightly further forwards as the boards get longer to accommodate balancing the extra swing weight.
NEW BLUE CARBON
LIGHTWEIGHT, 2x FULL CARBON, STRONG AND DURABLE
- Full wrap of 150g Biaxial Carbon for its durable skin and strength, combined with a full UD Carbon wrap for additional stiffness and total breakage strength.
- Extra glass reinforcements are positioned in the critical standing area to prevent heel dents and for extra strength over sharp edges.
- New extra reinforced foil box uses a large PVC plate sandwiched between 2 x strong glass layers for the highest total breakage strength.
$895 – $1095
20% to 30% on Armstrong wings and foils, call for availability
FROM THE FIRST PROTOTYPES TO THE FINAL PRODUCTION MODEL, DEVELOPING THE A-WING HAS BEEN A TOTAL BLAST!
Each step of the development process we were searching for the ideal balance between power and feel while reducing leading edge flex to a minimum.
The A Wing is powerful! This is primarily because the aerofoil section has been carefully developed so meter for meter the A-Wing is one of the most powerful wings on the market.
The solid airframe of the A-Wing is the second ingredient to power and performance.
We refined the A-Wing design to be well balanced in a wide range of conditions. It is strong in terms of construction and durability but as light as possible in design for that perfect balance.
- The leading edge and strut have Aramid reinforced cloth on all high load and stress points.
- Internal tape reinforces all seams on the leading edge and strut.
- Double layer of Dacron and Aramid cloth reinforces the strut to leading edge connection.
- High volume inflate and deflate valves make setup and pack down a breeze. The leading edge and the strut, inflate and deflate separately.
- Leading edge and struts… Dimension Polyant Dacron (Germany)
- Sail… Teijin T9669 D3 (Japan)
The A-Wing comes complete with Carry Bag, Wrist Leash, Repair kit, Manual and in three optimized sizes, 3.5m($895) 4.5m ($995) and 5.5m ($1095).
The F-ONE GRAVITY 1800 wing is ideal to enjoy the smallest waves, venture on downwinders
- Maximum lift with smooth delivery
- Very stable and intuitive
- Pumping machine
Area : 1760 cm²
Aspect Ratio : 4.6
Designed for early lift, great stability and efficient pumping.
- Specific connection developed for larger wings
- New and thicker section profile for an early and very progressive lift-off
- Larger area with increased span and high aspect ratio
Design targets lift and glide:
- Easy take-off at low speed, ideal for the smallest waves
- Good turning ability in waves and bumps
- Superior glide on downwinders
Targeted at people looking for maximum lift without compromising glide and control:
- Very easy and stable to learn and progress.
- Able to fly and get some fun in the most insignificant waves.
- Very good pumping to go catch the next next wave, or the one after!
- Its stability and glide also make it a perfect wing to use on downwinders
Built with pre-preg carbon for the best weight to strength ratio, with a super light core.
Titan connection: the wing connects directly to the mast via the Titan mast foot and the fuselage is split in two parts in order to simplify transportation. This setup offers better load transmission and better stiffness throughout the different parts for maximum control.