Used Jimmy Lewis Striker 9’5″
Jimmy Lewis Striker
9’5″ x 31 – 147L
Fins included + rail tape for extra prtection
Low nose rocker for occasional nose riding and great flat water paddling, while the tail rocker and 2+1 fin set up gives the Striker great small to medium wave performance abilities, making this a ultimate all around board! Full length deckpad for posi-traction nose riding.
Starboard All Star$3,000.00
OUT OF STOCK!
$2,860.00 – $4,400.00
From entry-level riders to elite racers, the All Star is the world’s most winning, versatile and user-friendly race paddle board design.
The All Star comes in sizes for all rider weights and skill levels. The 24.5” and wider are suited for heavier riders, while the 23” and the new 21.75” are for higher-skilled and lighter riders.
ULTRA STABLE, HIGH-PERFORMANCE RACE SHAPES DESIGNED BY WORLD-CLASS ATHLETES
YOU RIDE WHAT OUR PRO’S RIDE
All our Starboard team riders’ race and win on production boards from our own moulds.
NEW NARROWER OUTLINE
New narrower 21.75” is the fastest model for highly skilled & lighter riders, with comparable and even more stability than its predecessor – the 22.5”.
NEW NARROWER & SHARPER VEE NOSE
Slices through the water with a cleaner entry, increasing acceleration and glide.
NEW LOWER ROUND VEE BOTTOM
The center vee height has been lowered, creating a flatter overall bottom shape. This reduces the roll from side to side, increasing overall control, tracking and stability.
NEW REFINED STANDING AREA THICKNESS
Limits water entering and helps water flush out quickly.
NEW SOFTER RAIL EDGE AT THE TAIL
Increases overall glide and is more maneuverable to change direction and steer the board downwind.
SUPER EFFICIENT DRAINAGE
4 drainage holes help flush water out of the standing area as quickly as possible.
DRAIN COVERS FOR FASTER RELEASE
Stick on drain covers reduces water entering the standing tray, creates suction to remove any water inside, and has a smooth release when paddling.
ⓘ We recommend using the drain covers to match the given rider weight.
OPTIMIZED NOSE VOLUME
• Provides greater float and lift in flat water, allowing for faster acceleration.
• Gives greater buoyancy and lift upwind and prevents nose-diving when paddling downwind.
• The pop and release allow the rider to maintain glide with a steady cadence.
NEW SELF-VENTILATING VALVE
A self-ventilating air valve is available on the board. This valve is self-ventilating so, it should not be touched or removed – otherwise, you are at risk of damaging the valve system.
LIGHTEST WEIGHT, DURABILITY, FLEX CONTROL
• Lightest and strongest race board construction is up to 500g lighter.
• Super light-weight biaxial carbon is laminated over the standing area and full bottom.
• While the stronger 150g Biaxial carbon wraps the nose and rail and the best strength ratio and efficient flex.
• High-density PVC is used in the standing area and full bottom maximizing strength and long-term durability.
GREAT STRENGTH, COMPETITIVE WEIGHT, VALUE OFFERING
• Australian Pine reinforcement is used on the full length of the standing area for extra impact strength against dents.
• New UD Carbon-reinforced standing area provides extra durability and stiffness at the greatest impact zone.
• UD Carbon reinforcements cover the rail, increasing the strength longitudinally and offer faster recoil.
Starboard Take Off Foil Board$1,234.00
4’7″ x 24″ -70L
5’2″ x 27″ -90L
5’7″ x 29″ -110L
6’4 x 31″ -130L
7’1″ x 32″ -150L
TAKE OFFTO NEW HEIGHTS10 x CLIMATE POSITIVE
The Take Off is the Foiler’s board of choice for anything wing, foil surf, foil downwind and more. This is a true all-round foil board that caters for first-time flyers getting started in foiling all the way through to experienced foilers looking to get high and go fast.This is a completely new concept through and through with an all-new bottom shape, release edges, rocker, volume and outline. You name it, the 2022 Take Off Foil Board has it.
SMALL SIZE, HIGH VOLUMEOur super small size range with high volume means riders can ride smaller boards than ever before. This new range allows for riders to go down in size by around one foot in length. Smaller size, easier riding in a higher performance package.NEW EXTRA LONG FOOTSTRAP
• A new larger foot strap that has a wider spread and it can also be made shorter, using different positions, for those who want the security necessary to launch into the air.
• Our new XL footstraps come with Blue Carbon Pro and Blue Carbon. It can also be purchased aftermarket for Lite Tech.NEW 12” FOIL BOX
The brand new 12” foil box gives more options to more riders. Move the foil to your preferred liking. Further forward suits riders starting to foil who may need extra lift. Further back on the box is for high wind conditions, large waves and highly skilled riders. All boards are optimised so the middle box position gives the best balance point for foilers.CARRY HANDLE
The carry handle is moved to the bottom of the board to avoid interfering when foiling, yet still easy to carry.
(4’7″ and 5’2″ come with small handles. The other sizes come with Starboard standard IQ handle)
LIGHT, STRONG, AFFORDABLE
• Extra rigidity with the introduction of unidirectional stringer bands and solid with added rail / nose reinforcements.
• Australian pine on the standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity in the most critical area.
• Comes with shoulder carry strap inserts. Starboard shoulder carry strap can be purchased after market.
• All inserts have added high-density foam reinforcements.
Starboard Hyper Nut$1,640.00
*Limited Series only*
8’0″ x 31.5″ -135L $1,640
HYPER NUT SURFProven Innovative Shapes with Inverted Rails
10 x CLIMATE POSITIVEThe Hyper Nut Surf model offers stability from a larger board and the performance of a smaller board. This surf paddle board is a newfound love in every SUP surfer’s quiver, it offers excitement to the most mediocre conditions. The short outline, thin rail and tail shape transform the performance.
INNOVATE YOUR RIDEPATENTED SHAPE TECHNOLOGY
The all-new Hyper Nut design is the 3rd evolution of this favorite compact shape that is proven to offer a skatey and reactive ride like no other.The 2022 range delivers a condensed range with subtle refinements that give you a smoother ride. The deeper tail shape combined with new fin angles give you more grip and bite through turns, while the narrower rounded nose is less likely to catch through turns.
TIMELESS LOOK, SOLID PERFORMANCE
• Twin T-stringers made from glass fibre are positioned on the deck and bottom of the board close to the rail, providing a massive increase in the overall strength against total breakage in surf.
• An additional wide layer of 200g glass wraps the rails for higher strength against paddle impact and further reinforces the overall strength against buckling.
• The deck features reinforced biaxial glass and Australian pine, to resist heel dents and impact from the standing area.
• The nose and tail are wrapped in multiple layers of glass fiber for further strength on these impact zones.
NEW HONEYCOMB PAD
The honeycomb pad structure makes this design truly stand out. Not only does it look unique and bene ts from a reduction in weight from a full pad, we believe it offers one of the best grips we have ever used.
The small gaps between the pads give you multiple corners to wedge your feet against, providing the rider additional grip and more control to drive the board harder through turns. The diamond grooving is incredibly secure under foot, combining the corduroy wings allowing the rider to feel when they are close to the tail of the board.