$829.00Add to cart
$829 – $999
NEW ALL-ROUND WING, EXTRA COMFORT
FOR ALL KIND OF USERS
We focused on reduced arm pressure and extra comfort when riding for long periods of time. Every size has been precisely designed to achieve maximum control and performance. Optimal for wingfoil beginners to down-the-line wave riders.
NEW EXTENDED WINDOWS
FOR A MUCH LARGER FIELD OF VISION
High-visibility windows allows safety in crowds – the more you see, the safer you’ll be!
NEW WINGTIPS ARE ANGLED INWARD
FOR LARGER SIZE 4, 5, 6, and 7
The inward angled wingtips on the 4($829), 5($899), 6($949), and 7($999) m2 sizes to keep the tips out of the water when starting or overpowered.
$51.95Add to cart
NSI’s Freedom Waist Leash offers freedom and comfort. Utilizing a unique combination of ¼” bungee, covered with nylon tubing, creates a shorter leash which can double length for depowering. And moveable attachment points accommodate regular or goofy foot riders. So basically, left, right, front or back positions are possible with a quick slide attachment loops.
- Super strong Spectra and Nylon Webbing loop create a dependable leash attachment point
- Neoprene padded belt stays comfortable even during long sessions
- No coils, plastic tubing or metal components to “wack” your board or you, just soft durable components
- Can be worn over a harness/PFD, or trimmed down and worn around the waist
- Easy to use Quick Release 1.5” buckle with spectra knot pull for fast detachment in hairy situations.
4’ and 5’ leash options4′ = 5 ¾” with bungee extended length5’ = 6. ¾” with bungee extended length
$1,111.11Add to cart
Contact us for pricing
Much more than a wing !
Wing foil sensations are beyond compare. The feeling of freedom you get from being the only connection between the wing and the foil is unique. It is thus essential to make the correct wing choice to enjoy the full experience.
The STRIKE V.2 and its improved design will give you even stronger sensations, no matter your skill level.
- Adaptive Wing Design: Controlled power, Performance and Comfort
- Pre Loaded Canopy: Our unique canopy tension allows the wing to keep its shape at all times
- Perfectly balanced center of traction between your two arms
- Legendary lightness, essential for freefly
- Dynamic stability for a fully controlled ride
- Exceptional forward traction to increase upwind and reduce fatigue
- Extended wind range, guaranteeing performance and control in all your sessions
- New sizes from 2.5m to 5.5m
$39.99Add to cart
This line is made of a 3.5 mm spectra rope covered by a polyurethane tube which offers great durability.
Attach the line to the attachment points on the SWING’s central strut.
It will improve your upwind abilities as well as help taking the power from the arms when going upwind.
$535.00Add to cart
An incredible new way to fly and experience new feelings on the water, once you try it, you’ll be addicted.
- 100% Depower and totally safe
- High-end construction
- Launch anywhere, even busy or gusty spots
- Wide wind range
- Five sizes for different conditions
- Easy to learn and very accessible
The all-new Swing from F-ONE, a light, compact and totally safe handheld kite you can launch anywhere. Using our extensive kite design techniques, we have created the Swing to be stable, fun to use, and most importantly, easy to learn.
There are no lines to get tangled, no danger of getting dragged, and there is genuinely 100% depower, get ready for a totally new way to enjoy the wind.
Who Is It For?
If you have a paddleboard, then you need the Swing to go with it, it’s no fun paddling in 10 knots, but the Swing means you can use your paddleboard no matter the conditions. It’s much safer than kitesurfing and is perfect for getting kids involved in water sports. You can learn about the wind and the power you can harness, simply sheet in to get going, then just let go and the power is gone.
It’s great fun, and the wings are small and compact, they are the perfect addition to a paddle to get power on the water. With no lines you can take the Swing anywhere, allowing you to access spots that were not possible with a kite. As you improve your skills, it’s time to step up into the world of foiling with the Swing.
Surf foilers, SUP foilers and kite foilers are going to love the Swing, the possibilities are endless, and this new sport is only just beginning. By using the power of the wing combined with a surf foil, you can fly upwind at incredible speeds. Then, you can depower the wing, and surf foil on the swells downwind, it adds an element of safety knowing if you miss a swell, you have the power to catch the next one.
Because the Swing isn’t attached to the board and is very light, there is no additional weight. This means you can ride much smaller, more compact boards, depending on your skill level. All the power transfers through you, to the board and hydrofoil going through your body, you are in total control.
If the beach is busy or has been banned kiteboarding, then you will have no problems using the Swing, there are no lines to lay out, meaning you can launch from tiny beaches and even boats with ease. All you need is a little power in the Swing and a few pumps, and you’ll be up and flying on the foil, experiencing a totally new feeling that is hard to beat. Everyone who tries it gets hooked, and it is easy to learn if you have a foil experience already.
$79.99Add to cart
The perfect wing Waist Leash for SUP or Downwind riding
$895.00Add to cart
$895 – $1095
FROM THE FIRST PROTOTYPES TO THE FINAL PRODUCTION MODEL, DEVELOPING THE A-WING HAS BEEN A TOTAL BLAST!
Each step of the development process we were searching for the ideal balance between power and feel while reducing leading edge flex to a minimum.
The A Wing is powerful! This is primarily because the aerofoil section has been carefully developed so meter for meter the A-Wing is one of the most powerful wings on the market.
The solid airframe of the A-Wing is the second ingredient to power and performance.
We refined the A-Wing design to be well balanced in a wide range of conditions. It is strong in terms of construction and durability but as light as possible in design for that perfect balance.
- The leading edge and strut have Aramid reinforced cloth on all high load and stress points.
- Internal tape reinforces all seams on the leading edge and strut.
- Double layer of Dacron and Aramid cloth reinforces the strut to leading edge connection.
- High volume inflate and deflate valves make setup and pack down a breeze. The leading edge and the strut, inflate and deflate separately.
- Leading edge and struts… Dimension Polyant Dacron (Germany)
- Sail… Teijin T9669 D3 (Japan)
The A-Wing comes complete with Carry Bag, Wrist Leash, Repair kit, Manual and in three optimized sizes, 3.5m($895) 4.5m ($995) and 5.5m ($1095).