$2,750.00THIN RAILS ON WIDE BOARDS
$1,959.00 – $2,259.00
The Flying V is Jimmy’s latest foil SUP. Featuring max volume and blocky rails for maximum stability and paddling, the Flying V allows the rider to ride a much shorter board than usual for the ultimate in foiling performance. The beveled chine rails provide easy lift-off and touch-down, and the tail lift keeps the tail clear when pumping.
These short lengths allow for much better performance, maneuverability, and glide once on foil and the extra width through the full outline of the board, especially the tail, gives you incredible stability, paddling and tracking for these short boards.
The rocker line was also designed with stability, tracking, and paddle speed in mind but also to not “stick” in the nose when coming down from the foil. The tail rocker is also very important in giving you that initial “pop” and water release to effortlessly get up on foil. We were very lucky to work with Alex Aguera from Go Foil who helped us with the testing/development of these boards and gave us expert knowledge on optimum Tuttle box placement as well as ideal stance and foot placement.
Generally a lighter board will allow you to glide longer on foil which makes our Signature and Carbon Sandwich constructions the perfect match for these boards to keep them very light weight while giving maximum strength and reinforcement for the Tuttle box. The deck pad has a center line as well as two horizontal lines for riders to get an accurate and quick visual reference for foot placement for riding without straps. Board has 5 different insert options for foot strap location and comes with foot straps.
The boards feature both a Tuttle box and a plate attachment for maximum flexibility.
5’11” X 28.5″, 4 3/8″ thick, 105 liters
6’5″ X 28,5″, 4.25″ thick, 115 liters
6’11” X 29″, 4 3/8″ thick, 129 liters
7’5″ X 30″, 4 5/8″ thick, 152 liters
7’11” X 31″, 5″ thick, 180 liters
$1,949.00 – $2,099.00
20% to 30% OFF on selected Armstrong item in store, call for availability
The High Speed Foil Kit is super responsive and stable.
No sales pitch is necessary with this Foil kit.
Buy it, you’ll love it.
- 12 Month Manufacture Warranty on all parts
- High end carbon construction with amazing quality control
- Modular “Future-Proof” design makes it pack up easily and ensures that your foil will still work when new wings come out
- Fuselage has a titanium rod as the core with 5mm carbon wrap
- Wing construction is high-density foam core which is encapsulated in Aramid cloth before being wrapped with 100% High Modulus Carbon
- Mast construction starts with multi-piece hardwood core, “secret” carbon lay up base layers, Aramid layers for strength and then 100% carbon cloth wrap
Price may vary depending the options.