Used Sunova Speeed 9’2″
9’2″ x 30 1/4″ – 146L
Fins included, rail tape for extra protection
GENERAL GOAL | THEME OF THE BOARD
A versatile board that covers all conditions, this board simply rips. It’s super fast, with a ton of drive down the line. Extra stable as you paddle into a wave with a crisp, sweet snap to keep you in the pocket.
WAVE TYPE ||| SIZE IT’S WORKING BEST
All wave types but it especially loves down the line waves. From Knee high up to double overhead.
MANEUVERS IT DOES BEST
Tight back foot hacks and pure down the line speed. ;
SKILL LEVEL IT’S BEST FOR
Novice to Pro.
SPEED: The parallel rails help it paddle fast.
DIRECTIONAL CONTROL: Very Good.
OVER WHITE WATER: The wide “scoop” nose, easily lifts over white-water, with solid stability.
WAVE CATCHING ABILITY: Extremely good. The straight outline plus the scoop nose helps the Speeed power into waves.
WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF WHEN YOU DESIGNED IT?
At first, I was getting requests for a parallel outline Tomo, Slate, raptor, Minion style board but I really didn’t want to go there. But the requests kept coming, so I said ok, but I’m not copying anything else, it’s going to be Bert’s version and it’s going to work. So I had to solve the issues that were common to parallel shaped boards, yet keep the aspects that made them work.…
WHAT IT POSSIBLY COMPROMISES ON THEN?
A board with more outline curve, turns easily from the middle, whereas the Speeed requires the rider to move behind the hips to unlock the real potential. Riders who surf the middle of the board will never unlock the magic.…
SALE Armstrong High Speed Foil Kit$1,949.00
$1,949.00 – $2,099.00
20% to 30% OFF on selected Armstrong item in store, call for availability
The High Speed Foil Kit is super responsive and stable.
No sales pitch is necessary with this Foil kit.
Buy it, you’ll love it.
- 12 Month Manufacture Warranty on all parts
- High end carbon construction with amazing quality control
- Modular “Future-Proof” design makes it pack up easily and ensures that your foil will still work when new wings come out
- Fuselage has a titanium rod as the core with 5mm carbon wrap
- Wing construction is high-density foam core which is encapsulated in Aramid cloth before being wrapped with 100% High Modulus Carbon
- Mast construction starts with multi-piece hardwood core, “secret” carbon lay up base layers, Aramid layers for strength and then 100% carbon cloth wrap
Price may vary depending the options.
SALE F-One Strike V1$842.00
$842 – $1,419
30% on all Strike V1 available in store, call for availability
F-ONE brings breakthrough design with the brand-new STRIKE wing and its innovative concept.
Wingfoiling is now a real sport
- Impressive stability and balance
- Easy planing and performances
- Extra comfortable and light
- Huge wind range
- Incredible upwind abilities
- Fantastic jumping capabilities
- Light and stable for perfect freefly sensations
Used Jimmy Lewis World Wide 9’3″
Jimmy Wolrd Wide
9’3″ x 32″ – 154L
This high performance board is very accessible to any rider who wants to have maximum performance in the surf. Added width and volume makes this board very forgiving stability wise, without sacrificing performance aspects of the advanced shape. The fast, flat bottom nose entry that feeds into the single concave creating lift and speed then flowing back into the double concave through the fin area which gives the board drive through turns makes this board highly responsive and maneuverable. The wider tail block gives the board added drive and thrust while the swallow tail keeps it responsive and allows for easier, tight turning. 5 fin box set up.
The 5 fin set includes three 4.5″ fins and a back side set of 4″ fins for boards under 130 liters.
For boards 130 liters and above, the 5 fin set includes three 5.5″ fins and a back side set of 4.75″ fins.