SALE Armstrong A-Wing
$895 – $1095
20% to 30% on Armstrong wings and foils, call for availability
FROM THE FIRST PROTOTYPES TO THE FINAL PRODUCTION MODEL, DEVELOPING THE A-WING HAS BEEN A TOTAL BLAST!
Each step of the development process we were searching for the ideal balance between power and feel while reducing leading edge flex to a minimum.
The A Wing is powerful! This is primarily because the aerofoil section has been carefully developed so meter for meter the A-Wing is one of the most powerful wings on the market.
The solid airframe of the A-Wing is the second ingredient to power and performance.
We refined the A-Wing design to be well balanced in a wide range of conditions. It is strong in terms of construction and durability but as light as possible in design for that perfect balance.
- The leading edge and strut have Aramid reinforced cloth on all high load and stress points.
- Internal tape reinforces all seams on the leading edge and strut.
- Double layer of Dacron and Aramid cloth reinforces the strut to leading edge connection.
- High volume inflate and deflate valves make setup and pack down a breeze. The leading edge and the strut, inflate and deflate separately.
- Leading edge and struts… Dimension Polyant Dacron (Germany)
- Sail… Teijin T9669 D3 (Japan)
The A-Wing comes complete with Carry Bag, Wrist Leash, Repair kit, Manual and in three optimized sizes, 3.5m($895) 4.5m ($995) and 5.5m ($1095).
Used Sunova Speeed 9’2″
9’2″ x 30 1/4″ – 146L
Fins included, rail tape for extra protection
GENERAL GOAL | THEME OF THE BOARD
A versatile board that covers all conditions, this board simply rips. It’s super fast, with a ton of drive down the line. Extra stable as you paddle into a wave with a crisp, sweet snap to keep you in the pocket.
WAVE TYPE ||| SIZE IT’S WORKING BEST
All wave types but it especially loves down the line waves. From Knee high up to double overhead.
MANEUVERS IT DOES BEST
Tight back foot hacks and pure down the line speed. ;
SKILL LEVEL IT’S BEST FOR
Novice to Pro.
SPEED: The parallel rails help it paddle fast.
DIRECTIONAL CONTROL: Very Good.
OVER WHITE WATER: The wide “scoop” nose, easily lifts over white-water, with solid stability.
WAVE CATCHING ABILITY: Extremely good. The straight outline plus the scoop nose helps the Speeed power into waves.
WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF WHEN YOU DESIGNED IT?
At first, I was getting requests for a parallel outline Tomo, Slate, raptor, Minion style board but I really didn’t want to go there. But the requests kept coming, so I said ok, but I’m not copying anything else, it’s going to be Bert’s version and it’s going to work. So I had to solve the issues that were common to parallel shaped boards, yet keep the aspects that made them work.…
WHAT IT POSSIBLY COMPROMISES ON THEN?
A board with more outline curve, turns easily from the middle, whereas the Speeed requires the rider to move behind the hips to unlock the real potential. Riders who surf the middle of the board will never unlock the magic.…
Used Jimmy Lewis Striker 9’5″
Jimmy Lewis Striker
9’5″ x 31 – 147L
Fins included + rail tape for extra prtection
Low nose rocker for occasional nose riding and great flat water paddling, while the tail rocker and 2+1 fin set up gives the Striker great small to medium wave performance abilities, making this a ultimate all around board! Full length deckpad for posi-traction nose riding.
F-One Strike V.2$829.00
$829.00 – $1,289.00
Much more than a wing !
Wing foil sensations are beyond compare. The feeling of freedom you get from being the only connection between the wing and the foil is unique. It is thus essential to make the correct wing choice to enjoy the full experience.
The STRIKE V.2 and its improved design will give you even stronger sensations, no matter your skill level.
- Adaptive Wing Design: Controlled power, Performance and Comfort
- Pre Loaded Canopy: Our unique canopy tension allows the wing to keep its shape at all times
- Perfectly balanced center of traction between your two arms
- Legendary lightness, essential for freefly
- Dynamic stability for a fully controlled ride
- Exceptional forward traction to increase upwind and reduce fatigue
- Extended wind range, guaranteeing performance and control in all your sessions
- New sizes from 2.5m to 5.5m