- A unique power pocket designed to provide a trusted, confident, catch also provides stability throughout the power phase of the stroke.
- Classic Shaft: Best option for longer races, less impact and reduced fatigue. Available in our standard and small fit options.
- Tested by some of the top racers on the planet including Josh Riccio and Lina Augaitis.
- 10 degree blade to shaft offset for maximum efficiency.
- Legendary foam core blade design for optimal buoyancy and stability.
- Lime colored graphics package for high visibility on the water.
- Ergonomic carbon fiber grip, designed for maximum comfort and control.
SPRINTING & SHORT DISTANCE RACING
The first paddle made specifically for sprinting and short-distance races. The Hydro SprintX was designed to help paddlers push their limits with maximum acceleration and top speed. Every feature of this paddle is optimized for speed and winning races. With a 7.5° blade angle, a shallower power pocket, and a wider and more compact blade outline––your first stroke will generate an instant burst of acceleration. We also reduced the blade volume to speed up entry and exit, helping you maintain an extremely fast cadence for sprinting.
NEW POWER TAPER SHAFT
We designed a new tapered shaft with a high kick point flex pattern to keep stiffness in the lower portion of the shaft for instant power under extreme load, while the more flexible top section creates increased spring and reduces shoulder fatigue.
NEW POWER GRIP HANDLE
The new PowerGrip ergonomic racing handle ensures that your hand remains secure during sprinting. These two changes represent a significant upgrade on their own.
ADVANCED PADDLE TECHNOLOGY
Utilizing our Advanced Flow with Power Scoop technology and built with 30T carbon and Kevlar, this is the fastest and most responsive paddle on the market. If you are serious about winning, the Hydro SprintX belongs in your paddle quiver for high intensity and short distance racing and training.
Coming off the success of the V Drive for SUP – Dave Kalama and Jim Terrell went to work on taking the unique design and refined it for Outrigger paddling. For over a year they worked on getting this paddle perfect and with the V Drive 111 have created a unique paddle for all levels of Outrigger paddlers. Featuring a strong and lightweight all carbon construction, these paddles provide tremendous force in the catch phase of the stroke, delivering outstanding performance through out all parts of the stroke.
Coming off the success of the V Drive for SUP – Dave Kalama and Jim Terrell went to work on taking the unique design and refined it for Outrigger paddling. For over a year they worked on getting this paddle perfect and with the V Drive 111 have created a unique paddle for all levels of Outrigger paddlers. Featuring a wood shaft of Poplar Cedar sandwich construction, Carbon blade and handle, these paddles provide tremendous force in the catch phase of the stroke, delivering outstanding performance in a lightweight strong construction.