Black Project Ohana
$275 – $300
Designed for & families looking for enhanced performance in a lightweight & strong construction
Designed to maximize family fun while minimizing cost, the OHANA is the ultimate entry-level SUP paddle.
Based on the same design & components as the Lava, the Ohana has been tailored for recreational paddlers & families looking for enhanced performance in a lightweight & strong construction.
Lightweight and durable, it represents a big performance upgrade over other entry-level paddles on the market.
Straight 1 Piece $404 Bent 1 Piece $480
Fast Forward. We aimed to build a race paddle that have the most stable, most confident forward stroke to excel in all conditions, because conditions change from event to event and often times during the race. Start with our unique blade shape, allowing a less abrupt catch and higher cadence. Resized to meet the demands of today’s racers, but not so small to lose power. Gain a softer feel without sacrificing all your blade size. Note our unique 12 degree shaft to blade offset. A dihedral blade face makes it stable and consistent for all strokes. Feel the overall weight of just 14.75 ounces. Our Ultimate performance level uses our most advanced materials and process, gives elite level flex and balance for comfort and performance. Lastly at $389.00 it is without the doubt the best value in race paddles, especially considering its Handcrafted in Sultan, WA quality. Fast Forward to our new sizes in a proven winner and you’ll find yourself climbing the race ranks.
- Our longer, rectangular, slender blade design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch. Utilize large blade size, for more power, without feeling the negative effects. Paddle more effectively at the higher cadences racers are training for.
- Optimized blade-to-shaft offset at 12 degrees, allows for a more vertical blade position. Keeping you in the power phase longer and helping to clean up your exit.
- Dihedral, the ridge running vertically down the length of the blade, allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, no matter how hard you pull, no matter what the conditions.
- Small sized 86sq” blade suits those wanting to limit exertion and ratchet up cadence and to those of smaller stature.
- The volume of the buoyant, carbon, blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and quick strokes that “POPs” from the water.
- Smooth back face and thin ABS reinforced blade edges allows for a knife like catch and effortless exit of the stroke.
- Countless hours of testing developed an optimized flex and strength. Comfort all day, all year, without sacrificing power or confidence. Reduce fatigue and injury.
- Choose your Advanced Fit options. Choose our full carbon grip and straight shaft in Standard Fit or Small Fit (Ideal for ladies or those with smaller hands.) Or look to protect the hands and wrists through better ergonomics with our innovative Bent shaf
- Designed for racing. This paddle is not intended for surfing or whitewater.
- Read our Advanced Designs + Advanced Fit section below for even more information on this paddle.
The new Kanaha Double-Bend Hybrid, by popular demand from paddlers World Wide, Quickblade has produced the finest hand crafted Elite racing Hybrid Outrigger paddle, it weighs in at just 17 ounces.
In two blade sizes:
110 sq.in. – 9″ wide x 18″ tall
115 sq.in. – 9.5″ wide x 18″ tall
$399.00 – $499.00
Our newest paddles, the UV series.
The NEW UV-77 is available!
If you’re wondering which UV is for you, here’s a quick guide:
UV77: up to 65kg (up to ~143lbs)
UV82: 65-80kg (~143-176lbs)
UV88: 80kg plus (~176lbs plus)
All carbon weight is 16 ounces
UV-77 is 77 sq/in 6.5” wide x 17” tall blade
UV-82 is 82 sq/in 6.75” wide x 17.5” tall blade
UV-88 is 88 sq/in 7” wide x 18” tall blade