F-One Gravity 1200
The F-ONE GRAVITY 1200 wing is entirely dedicated to surfing on a foil.
- Easy progressive lift
- Maximum maneuverability
- Perfect balance between speed and turning
Area : 1200 cm²
Aspect Ratio : 3.2
Its design is a significant evolution from our previous 1200 wing.
- Optimized connection with our integrated Titan Connection especially developed for larger wings
- new and thicker section profile for an early and very progressive lift-off
- evolution of the arch and rake of the wing to best combine maneuverability and control
Design targets ease of use to surf and carve some lines:
- Early lift for take-off
- Easy entry into the turns for some intuitive lines
- Perfect maneuverability allowing sharp turns
- Total speed control to master your surf
Targeted at people who want a wing to foil on a variety of waves from small and mellow to taller and faster.
Very fluid through the turns, allowing to draw tight or long curves with good speed control and good pumping to go after the next wave.
Built with pre-preg carbon for the best weight to strength ratio, with a super light core.
Titan Connection: the wing connects directly to the mast via the Titan mast foot and the fuselage is split in two parts in order to simplify transportation. This setup offers better load transmission and better stiffness throughout the different parts for maximum control.
F-One Rocket SUP Pro Carbon V1$2,249.00
Our experience of riding foils on stand up paddle boards for the past two years has allowed us to design the best possible board to stand up foil.
Being able to control the take-off from a stand up position really makes things easier and this is why Stand up foiling is fantastic. It’s not only an easier step at the begining and it also lets you charge steeper waves as you progress. The other key aspect is that on foil you’re flying far and coming back paddling on a stand up isa lot more comfortable than on a surf board.
The challenge when designing a stand up foil board is to keep all the volume you need to paddle, keep the stability and take off ability while taking away all volume you don’t need while flying.
The ROCKET is the result of all our experience in various waves and wind conditions from the Mediterranean waves to perfect reef break.
Short and narrow but still very stable thanks to the parallel outline, the Rockets will let you take off from your usual stand up paddle position and be super maneuverable on the waves. Coming down under the 7’0 length is a fantastic step when foiling and brings you closer to the surf foil feeling.
To choose your size in this new discipline if you don’t have experience is easy, just look at the volume of your actual board and not the size.
For example if you’re using a 90 liter boards you should choose the 6’6 ROCKET with its 92 liters.
The foil mast adds a lot of stability so you can use a board which is narrower than usual.
- Short, Narrow but Stable
- Super Manoeuvrable
- Brings you closer to the Surf Foil Feeling
6’0’’ x 24.5″
6’6’’ x 25.5
7’0’’ x 26.5″
7’6’’ x 27.5″
183 x 62.5 cm
198 x 65 cm
213 x 67.5 cm
229 x 70 cm
The twin track system with lateral spacing of 90mm is becoming an industry standard. This system is compatible with all foils featuring a top plate with 4 fastening bolts. The length of the tracks enables some room to adjust the position of the foil on the board to reach everyone’s prefered balance.The tuttle box is a fin box standard of the windsurfing industry. With the angled front and back faces the tuttle head is firmly maintained inside the box. Its shallower depth makes it more suited for the smaller boards.
- FULL PAD
- STRAP INSERTS
SALE – Quatro Wing Drifter$1,499.00
20% OFF on selected Quatro Board available in store, call for more info
The all new Wing Drifter Pro is uncompromisingly dedicated to Wing-foiling and Sup-foiling. Its key perk lies in a super compact build, paired with high volume and a wide shape.
The deck is flat for constant volume flow and comfort as well as efficiency in pumping high aspect wings. The bottom features quad concaves for quick touch down and lift off, as well as a beveled tail for a softer release and less abrupt motion when touching down in the back. The bevel also reduces the water line while offering sufficient volume while floating. The rails are beveled for softer release and touch down.
The Wing Drifter Pro features an EPS Core with a Carbon and Glass laminate deck and bottom, incorporating lavish foil specific reinforcements.
All sizes come with inserts, pads and straps.
Pro Carbon & Glass Construction.
Available in 5’2”, 5’4”, 5’6”, 5’8”, 6’0” feet.
F-One Gravity 2200$1,299.00
The F-ONE GRAVITY 2200 wing is ideal for riders >80kg or using boards >7’0. It is designed to surf the smallest waves, venture on downwinders and fly with a Surf Wing.
- Maximum lift with smooth delivery
- Very stable and intuitive
- Pumping machine
Area: 2190 cm²
Aspect Ratio: 5.5
Designed for early lift, great stability and efficient pumping.
- Specific connection developed for larger wings
- Thick section profile for an early and very progressive lift-off
- Extra Large area with increased span and high aspect ratio
Design targets lift and glide for larger boards and larger riders:
- Easy take-off at low speed, ideal for the smallest waves
- Good turning ability in waves and bumps
- Superior glide on downwinders
Targeted at people above 80kg or people using boards of 7’0 and above, aiming for maximum lift without compromising glide and control:
- Very easy and stable to learn and progress.
- Able to fly and get some fun in the most insignificant waves.
- Very good pumping to go catch the next next wave, or the one after! Its very low take-off speed and immense stability make it perfect to learn and progress with a surf Wing.
- It’s superior glide make it perfectly suitable to venture on downwinders.
- Built with pre-preg carbon for the best weight to strength ratio, with a super light core.
Titan connection: the wing connects directly to the mast via the Titan mast foot and the fuselage is split in two parts in order to simplify transportation. This setup offers better load transmission and better stiffness throughout the different parts for maximum control.