F-One Gravity 2200
The F-ONE GRAVITY 2200 wing is ideal for riders >80kg or using boards >7’0. It is designed to surf the smallest waves, venture on downwinders and fly with a Surf Wing.
- Maximum lift with smooth delivery
- Very stable and intuitive
- Pumping machine
Area: 2190 cm²
Aspect Ratio: 5.5
Designed for early lift, great stability and efficient pumping.
- Specific connection developed for larger wings
- Thick section profile for an early and very progressive lift-off
- Extra Large area with increased span and high aspect ratio
Design targets lift and glide for larger boards and larger riders:
- Easy take-off at low speed, ideal for the smallest waves
- Good turning ability in waves and bumps
- Superior glide on downwinders
Targeted at people above 80kg or people using boards of 7’0 and above, aiming for maximum lift without compromising glide and control:
- Very easy and stable to learn and progress.
- Able to fly and get some fun in the most insignificant waves.
- Very good pumping to go catch the next next wave, or the one after! Its very low take-off speed and immense stability make it perfect to learn and progress with a surf Wing.
- It’s superior glide make it perfectly suitable to venture on downwinders.
- Built with pre-preg carbon for the best weight to strength ratio, with a super light core.
Titan connection: the wing connects directly to the mast via the Titan mast foot and the fuselage is split in two parts in order to simplify transportation. This setup offers better load transmission and better stiffness throughout the different parts for maximum control.
SALE – KT Drifter Wake$954.00
20% OFF on selected Quatro Board available in store, call for more info
The Drifter W is a Wake / Kite crossover. Shorter lengths and smaller volumes make for easy pumping and control at speed when being towed and riding the wake.
A slight concave deck delivers a more connected feeling to your feet. It acts like a skateboard deck where you always find something to push on when turning and pumping.
KT Surfing’s signature Quad Concave Bottom with beveled rails and concaves in the bevels are optimized for the softest and quickest touchdown and release.
Cutouts have been introduced for less surface area and to make the board feel smaller than it is. A beveled tail further softens the takeoff and release.
The construction is built around an EPS core with Carbon and Glass laminate encompassing the deck and bottom. Specific reinforcements create a zero-lag symbiosis with the foil.
All sizes come with inserts and pads, but without straps.
Carbon & Glass Construction.
Available in 4’0”, 4’4” feet.
F-One Rocket DW Pro Carbon$2,649.00
SPECIAL ORDER – CONTACT US
ROCKET DW PRO
- Impressive glide for take-off
- Perfect and intuitive control
- Extremely light and responsive
- 5’10’’ x 23’5’’ 178 x 60 cm 95 L 4.9 KG – $2649
- 6’2’’ x 25’5’’ 189 x 65 cm 115 L 5.9 KG – $2699
- CARBON COMPOSITE
- FULL PAD NEOPRENE
- HANDLES (X2)
- FRONT STRAP INSERTS
- TWIN TRACKS
- Ref. 77208-0602
There isn’t much that comes out as elegant and efficient as a downwind rider foiling for miles over the galloping swell. A board with a foil, a rider and his paddle: an ocean of lines to run and carve. The Rocket DW Pro is designed right for that purpose: take-off with a paddle and fly for miles. A downwind foiling board spends most of its time flying so it must provide sharp and intuitive control while in the air. Additionally, the board must offer the best possible take-off using the smallest bump or even on flat-water.
The Rocket DW Pro features a compact shape with moderate beam and some straight bottom lines to help the rider get up to speed for take-off. The extra volume in the nose further helps getting some momentum for take-off when in the bumps. The glide is impressive for such a short board. The tall side walls are chamfered towards the bottom using bevels which reduce the drag and help stabilize the board during occasional touch-downs. The nose of the board is streamlined for that same purpose as well as reducing windage.
The Rocket DW Pro is nimble in the air and stable on the water. Stability is enhanced by a recessed cockpit featuring a concave shape for sharper control. The large pad offers total freedom of stance and complete comfort. Experienced riders below 80kg are advised to opt out for the 5’10 / 95l. while the heavier riders will profit from the extra volume of 6’2 / 115l. The bigger board is also the perfect option for new-comers willing to get more serious about downwind foiling.
The Rocket DW Pro performances are served by a very light race board construction mixing carbon composite over a light weight core. Specific reinforcements are applied locally in the cockpit and around the twin-track system to sustain the stresses induced by paddling, foiling and pumping.
The deck features a number of inserts to add a front foot strap (goofy/regular setup) and two neoprene grab handles, all available as spare options.
Combining cutting edge performances and timeless lines, the Rocket DW Pro offers striking performances and behavior for downwind foiling.
SALE Armstrong High Speed Foil Kit$1,949.00
$1,949.00 – $2,099.00
20% to 30% OFF on selected Armstrong item in store, call for availability
The High Speed Foil Kit is super responsive and stable.
No sales pitch is necessary with this Foil kit.
Buy it, you’ll love it.
- 12 Month Manufacture Warranty on all parts
- High end carbon construction with amazing quality control
- Modular “Future-Proof” design makes it pack up easily and ensures that your foil will still work when new wings come out
- Fuselage has a titanium rod as the core with 5mm carbon wrap
- Wing construction is high-density foam core which is encapsulated in Aramid cloth before being wrapped with 100% High Modulus Carbon
- Mast construction starts with multi-piece hardwood core, “secret” carbon lay up base layers, Aramid layers for strength and then 100% carbon cloth wrap
Price may vary depending the options.