F-One Harness Line
This line is made of a 3.5 mm spectra rope covered by a polyurethane tube which offers great durability.
Attach the line to the attachment points on the SWING’s central strut.
It will improve your upwind abilities as well as help taking the power from the arms when going upwind.
NSI’s Minimalist Waist Harness offers comfort in a slimmer size than regular harnesses but with comfort and support you would expect out of a harness. 4 attachment points cater to all needs and setups including Oceanus Eel Leash. So basically, left, right, front or back positions are possible with NSI’s attachment points. Utilizing a unique combination of ¼” bungee, covered with nylon tubing, creates a shorter leash which can double length for depowering.
- Multiple super strong Spectra and Nylon Webbing loops create a dependable leash attachment point
- Reinforced Neoprene, foam and Cordura padded belt stays comfortable even during long sessions
- No coils, plastic tubing or metal components to “wack” your board or you, just soft durable components
- More streamlined and lightweight than kite or windsurfing harnesses
- Trouble free 1.5″ curved Side Release buckle for easy on and off.
Comes with NSI Wing Ding(Free) Hook
30% OFF on Freewing V2 in store, call for availability
- 3.0 Teal / Pink $865
- 4.0 Teal/ Pink $895
- 4.0 Teal / Red $895
- 5.0 Teal / Pink $970
- 6.0 Teal / Red $1,025
- 6.0 Teal / Pink $1,025
- 6.0 Red / Dark Teal $1,025
The FreeWing AIR V2 is now more stable & stiffer, offering more reactivity, acceleration & speed.
The FreeWing AIR is designed for wing foil beginners to down-the-line wing surfers. The deep narrow and forward window position is designed for you to see clearly where you are heading and now with the new aft windows on the bigger sizes ensures your safety while having a great time on the water. The center strut is extra wide where it meets the leading edge strut, making that connection rigid for more power and stability. Yes, you can now ride faster with more control
For Wing Surfing – the wingtips are angled inward, avoiding the wing from touching the water’s surface when starting and surfing.
For Wing Foiling – the outline profile of the FreeWing AIR allows it to feel compact in your hands so, it’s easy to spin around and you can easily progress and learn new moves.
For Long Distance Wing Foiling – The FreeWing AIR is very easy to de-power and together with the harness line attachment points, less pressure is put on your arms and you can ride for longer.
With the size range from 2m – 8m, you can enjoy winging any day in all conditions from 7 knots to 50+ knots.
The FreeWing AIR received the best getting started wing award from SUPboarder Magazine.
$842 – $1,419
30% on all Strike V1 available in store, call for availability
F-ONE brings breakthrough design with the brand-new STRIKE wing and its innovative concept.
Wingfoiling is now a real sport
- Impressive stability and balance
- Easy planing and performances
- Extra comfortable and light
- Huge wind range
- Incredible upwind abilities
- Fantastic jumping capabilities
- Light and stable for perfect freefly sensations