Starboard All Star
OUT OF STOCK!
$2,860.00 – $4,400.00
From entry-level riders to elite racers, the All Star is the world’s most winning, versatile and user-friendly race paddle board design.
The All Star comes in sizes for all rider weights and skill levels. The 24.5” and wider are suited for heavier riders, while the 23” and the new 21.75” are for higher-skilled and lighter riders.
ULTRA STABLE, HIGH-PERFORMANCE RACE SHAPES DESIGNED BY WORLD-CLASS ATHLETES
YOU RIDE WHAT OUR PRO’S RIDE
All our Starboard team riders’ race and win on production boards from our own moulds.
NEW NARROWER OUTLINE
New narrower 21.75” is the fastest model for highly skilled & lighter riders, with comparable and even more stability than its predecessor – the 22.5”.
NEW NARROWER & SHARPER VEE NOSE
Slices through the water with a cleaner entry, increasing acceleration and glide.
NEW LOWER ROUND VEE BOTTOM
The center vee height has been lowered, creating a flatter overall bottom shape. This reduces the roll from side to side, increasing overall control, tracking and stability.
NEW REFINED STANDING AREA THICKNESS
Limits water entering and helps water flush out quickly.
NEW SOFTER RAIL EDGE AT THE TAIL
Increases overall glide and is more maneuverable to change direction and steer the board downwind.
SUPER EFFICIENT DRAINAGE
4 drainage holes help flush water out of the standing area as quickly as possible.
DRAIN COVERS FOR FASTER RELEASE
Stick on drain covers reduces water entering the standing tray, creates suction to remove any water inside, and has a smooth release when paddling.
ⓘ We recommend using the drain covers to match the given rider weight.
OPTIMIZED NOSE VOLUME
• Provides greater float and lift in flat water, allowing for faster acceleration.
• Gives greater buoyancy and lift upwind and prevents nose-diving when paddling downwind.
• The pop and release allow the rider to maintain glide with a steady cadence.
NEW SELF-VENTILATING VALVE
A self-ventilating air valve is available on the board. This valve is self-ventilating so, it should not be touched or removed – otherwise, you are at risk of damaging the valve system.
LIGHTEST WEIGHT, DURABILITY, FLEX CONTROL
• Lightest and strongest race board construction is up to 500g lighter.
• Super light-weight biaxial carbon is laminated over the standing area and full bottom.
• While the stronger 150g Biaxial carbon wraps the nose and rail and the best strength ratio and efficient flex.
• High-density PVC is used in the standing area and full bottom maximizing strength and long-term durability.
GREAT STRENGTH, COMPETITIVE WEIGHT, VALUE OFFERING
• Australian Pine reinforcement is used on the full length of the standing area for extra impact strength against dents.
• New UD Carbon-reinforced standing area provides extra durability and stiffness at the greatest impact zone.
• UD Carbon reinforcements cover the rail, increasing the strength longitudinally and offer faster recoil.
$1,659.00 – $2,199.00
This high performance board is very accessible to any rider who wants to have maximum performance in the surf. Added width and volume makes this board very forgiving stability wise, without sacrificing performance aspects of the advanced shape. The fast, flat bottom nose entry that feeds into the single concave creating lift and speed then flowing back into the double concave through the fin area which gives the board drive through turns makes this board highly responsive and maneuverable. The wider tail block gives the board added drive and thrust while the swallow tail keeps it responsive and allows for easier, tight turning.
5 fin box set up.
Comes with JL 5 fin set. (allows for thruster or quad fin set up).
Thruster set size- 4.5″
Quad set size- Front 4.5″ Back 4.0″
- 7’9″x29’x3.85′ (103L) – Orange
- 8’1″x29.5″x3.95″ (112L) – Red
- 8’5″x30.25″x4.2″ (127L) – Yellow
- 8’9″x31″x4.40″ (141L) – Blue
- 9’3″x32″x4.40 (155L) – Green
- 9’9″x33″x4.5″ (171L) – Grey
- (Size Specific, see above)
- JL Classic construction
- JL Carbon construction
$1,739.00 – $1,869.00
Program: Performance Wave
Waves: Small to big
- New 2020 shape
- Instinctive take off
- Amazing manoeuvrability
- Sharp turn, speed, power
Get the most out of every wave!
The MADEIRO is the board for all riders looking to perform in all wave types.
This year we have made considerable changes in order to increase the performances of the board in all wave types.
We have increased the volume of the nose and added more rocker towards it.
Having increased the volume of the nose brings more stability and a better longitudinal balance. Take-off is easier and this volume helps during the bottom-turns for very intuitive carving.
The MADEIRO has now a round/pintail which brings more fluidity and manoeuvrability. Rail-to-rail surfing, easy top turns and less speed loss.
The hull keeps its simple concave with thinner rails thanks to the bevels. F-ONE Surf SUP boards have quite some width for their given volume. It allows to get the necessary stability whilst keeping thinner rails. The MADEIRO surfs better with thinner rails and more width than with thicker rails and less width.
The middle sizes (8’0” / 8’3”) offer a very dynamic behaviour with enough volume to let all types of riders express themselves with some progressive and committed surf. Available in 8’0 x 29 – 8’3 x 30
The larger sizes (8’5” / 8’8”) are very accessible wave boards with a lot of stability. They remain very responsive in the waves and offer a lot of possibilities for the heavier riders or those less experimented. This year they are narrower and have the new shape, available in: 8’5 x 31 – 8’8 x 32
The BAMBOO DECK construction is available sizes from 8’0” to 8’8”.
This robust construction has been proven for many years of production and offers a weight to resistance ratio with great reliability. The deck features a layer of bamboo to provide a tough impact and crushing resistance while the many layers of reinforcement on the bottom ensures solid strength.
SIZE DIMENSION VOLUME WEIGHT DECK INSERTS FIN BOXES DELIVERED WITH 8’0’’ x 29’’ 244 x 74 cm 100 L 7.5 kg* GoPro + F-One Handle + Leash Plug 5x Futures CENTRO 4.5’’ + 2x FUTURES® F3 425 (SIDE) 8’3’’ x 30’’ 250 x 76 cm 110 L 7.8 kg* GoPro + F-One Handle + Leash Plug 5x Futures CENTRO 5’’ + 2x FUTURES® F3 425 (SIDE) 8’5’’ x 31’’ 258 x 78.5 cm 125 L 8.5 kg* GoPro + F-One Handle + Leash Plug 5x Futures CENTRO 5.5’’ + 2x FUTURES® F3 425 (SIDE) 8’8’’ x 32’’ 266 x 81.5 cm 136 L 9.1 kg* GoPro + F-One Handle + Leash Plug 5x Futures CENTRO 6’’ + 2x FUTURES® F3 425 (SIDE)
TIMELESS LOOK, SOLID PERFORMANCE
• Twin T-stringers made from glass fibre are positioned on the deck and bottom of the board close to the rail, providing a massive increase in the overall strength against total breakage in surf.
• An additional wide layer of 200g glass wraps the rails for higher strength against paddle impact and further reinforces the overall strength against buckling.
• The deck features reinforced biaxial glass and Australian pine, to resist heel dents and impact from the standing area.
• The nose and tail are wrapped in multiple layers of glass fiber for further strength on these impact zones.