$1,249.00Add to cart
$1,249.00 – $1,399.00
The ultimate allround SUP – a perfect blend of fun wave performance and flatwater paddling glide makes this board a trendsetter in the market:
– Proven outline with semi pointed surf style nose with moderate nose lift, a forward wide point for stability and easy paddling.
– Pulled in round tail for speed, maneuverability and control.
– Single to double concave bottom and a light vee through the tail, generates speed quickly and maintains smooth flow from turn to turn.
– Fin box options to optimize the conditions or to suit your preferred surf fin set up.
– Available in three technologies: Cocomat, Elements and P2 Soft with eco-friendly bio-resin.
– From flat water cruising to fun surf days at the beach – the NSP Allrounder series has you covered.
– Two plugs on deck to attach PFD (Personal Flotation Device) for 10’0, 10’6, 10’11
– Nose insert for Go Pro
– Burgundy or Aqua
$1,299.00Add to cart
$1,299 – $1,449.00
The Cruise design is the most popular board in the NSP range and one of the most popular SUP’s in the world.
– Cruising on the water is the purest experience of SUP.
– Suitable for riders of all sizes and skill levels, the design features a wider nose and rounded square tail creating a stable platform with generous volume and easy turning.
– The double concave bottom shape delivers glide that makes this a super stable and fun board on flatwater and in small waves.
– Available in Cocomat, E+, Elements and P2 Soft construction with eco-friendly bio-resin.
– 9’8 model has a rounded tail for greater maneuverability.
– Red or Natural Blue
$1,299.00Add to cart
Enjoy tranquility, stability, family fun and water-based fitness workouts.
– Lightweight and strong the Lotus is easy to move on and off the water.
– Super stable and wide creating a floating platform to make SUP yoga accessible for all abilities.
– The grippy full length padded EVA deck gives confidence to practice advanced yoga poses.
– Focus on family fun with comfortable EVA over the entire deck so you can take passengers and pets for a paddle.
– Offered in Cocomat construction incorporating sustainable natural materials with eco-friendly bio-resin.
– Paddle holder on the tail for when exercising.
– The Lotus is a very versatile and easy to paddle board for water-based fitness workouts for the whole family.
$1,349.00Add to cart
Beach break surf performance and fun in smaller waves with ease of use and stability in choppy conditions.
– Single to double concave bottom with a slight vee through the tail makes this board a turning machine in small and mushy conditions.
– Stable 32″ wide point combined with balanced nose and tail lift, progressive rail outline and bottom shape generates great paddling speed.
– The five fin boxes offer tri-fin or quad-fin set ups to optimize the fin cluster for your style or for the surf conditions.
– Outstanding strength to weight ratio utilizing exclusive Cocomat technology with eco-friendly bio-resin.
– Ideal for the surfer looking for a highly durable, stable, responsive surf SUP to take their performance to the next level.
– Shaped and designed by legendary shaper Dale Chapman.
$1,349.00Add to cart
The DC Surf X creates the ultimate performance quiver to cover all conditions.
– Surf X 7’8”: Made for NSP Team riders and advanced, light (50-65kg) and agile surfers. The board performs extremely well in the pocket, it’s extremely fast and very responsive in quality waves.
– Surf X 8’2”: Surfs like a 6’2 short board, super responsive and stabile for its size, highly recommended for 75-85kg surfers.
– Surf X 8’6″: An extended version of the 8’2”, it paddles extremely well into waves. The board loves getting out in the face for round house cut backs! Ideal for 75kg-95kg intermediate to advanced surfers.
– Surf X 8’10”: Longer high performance design that surfs the same as the 8’2”. The go to board for taller or more solid 80kg-100kg+ surfers.
– All Surf X shapes have increased rocker in the nose and tail to give greater control in large surf conditions, while the domed deck gives extra volume in the standing area.
– The range bottom shape: Single concave at the nose for improved paddling speed into waves while the double concave with V in the tail keeps speed and flow through turns.
– Surf X range is shaped and designed by the legendary Dale Chapman.
– Surf X is only offered in premium SLX technology: Wave riding performance, reduced weight and durability.