OUT OF STOCK!
$2,860.00 – $4,400.00
From entry-level riders to elite racers, the All Star is the world’s most winning, versatile and user-friendly race paddle board design.
The All Star comes in sizes for all rider weights and skill levels. The 24.5” and wider are suited for heavier riders, while the 23” and the new 21.75” are for higher-skilled and lighter riders.
ULTRA STABLE, HIGH-PERFORMANCE RACE SHAPES DESIGNED BY WORLD-CLASS ATHLETES
YOU RIDE WHAT OUR PRO’S RIDE
All our Starboard team riders’ race and win on production boards from our own moulds.
NEW NARROWER OUTLINE
New narrower 21.75” is the fastest model for highly skilled & lighter riders, with comparable and even more stability than its predecessor – the 22.5”.
NEW NARROWER & SHARPER VEE NOSE
Slices through the water with a cleaner entry, increasing acceleration and glide.
NEW LOWER ROUND VEE BOTTOM
The center vee height has been lowered, creating a flatter overall bottom shape. This reduces the roll from side to side, increasing overall control, tracking and stability.
NEW REFINED STANDING AREA THICKNESS
Limits water entering and helps water flush out quickly.
NEW SOFTER RAIL EDGE AT THE TAIL
Increases overall glide and is more maneuverable to change direction and steer the board downwind.
SUPER EFFICIENT DRAINAGE
4 drainage holes help flush water out of the standing area as quickly as possible.
DRAIN COVERS FOR FASTER RELEASE
Stick on drain covers reduces water entering the standing tray, creates suction to remove any water inside, and has a smooth release when paddling.
ⓘ We recommend using the drain covers to match the given rider weight.
OPTIMIZED NOSE VOLUME
• Provides greater float and lift in flat water, allowing for faster acceleration.
• Gives greater buoyancy and lift upwind and prevents nose-diving when paddling downwind.
• The pop and release allow the rider to maintain glide with a steady cadence.
NEW SELF-VENTILATING VALVE
A self-ventilating air valve is available on the board. This valve is self-ventilating so, it should not be touched or removed – otherwise, you are at risk of damaging the valve system.
LIGHTEST WEIGHT, DURABILITY, FLEX CONTROL
• Lightest and strongest race board construction is up to 500g lighter.
• Super light-weight biaxial carbon is laminated over the standing area and full bottom.
• While the stronger 150g Biaxial carbon wraps the nose and rail and the best strength ratio and efficient flex.
• High-density PVC is used in the standing area and full bottom maximizing strength and long-term durability.
GREAT STRENGTH, COMPETITIVE WEIGHT, VALUE OFFERING
• Australian Pine reinforcement is used on the full length of the standing area for extra impact strength against dents.
• New UD Carbon-reinforced standing area provides extra durability and stiffness at the greatest impact zone.
• UD Carbon reinforcements cover the rail, increasing the strength longitudinally and offer faster recoil.
4’8″ x 19.25″ / 40L
Ideal for heavier riders up to 80kg that are intermediate riders.
• Blue Carbon
Length 4’3″ / 142.2 cm Width 19.25″ / 48.9 cm Thickness 3.0″ / 7.6 cm Tail Width 16.0” / 40.6 cm Volume 40 L Rider Weight up to 80 kg Fin Set-up 10″ US Box Weight BLUE CARBON: 2.6 kg (est)
NARROWER NOSE = SMOOTHER TOUCH DOWNS
CONCAVE DECK = INCREASED STABILITY
The second-generation Foil Surf range is the result of extensive testing and development between designer Clinton Filen and athletes Zane Schweitzer and Benoit Carpentier. Short lengths make it incredibly easy to travel with, combined together with foil and foil wing options. Available in 4 sizes for different rider weights and skill levels. Shorter lengths are more maneuverable , longer sizes make it easier to paddle into waves.NARROWER NOSE OUTLINE
Faster to paddle, easier to push the nose into waves, less chance of catching the nose through turns. The widest part of the outline is quite far forwards so you can push down with your chest when paddling into waves.ROCKER CURVE
Slight nose kick prevents the board from pearling with enough curve to recover touchdowns. Flat tail rocker maximizes paddle speed to help get into waves early. It also maintains the foil angle is always at 90 degrees when flying, helping to trim and maintain a balanced ride.THICKER PROFILE
Packs a surprising amount of float to ride such short length and pops up easily on touch downs.
The bottom kick tail, similar to a skateboard, allows the rider to tilt the board upwards, forcing the nose to lift and release from the water. This acts as a lever to help lift the foil out of the water. It also reduces the tail touching the water when pumping and turning.
The new concave deck makes it feel much more stable and comfortable when paddling. You can now push your chest forward and really get a lot of power getting into the waves, keeping the board stable. It also makes you feel more connected to the foil with the advantage of the extra volume on the rails for stability.
Rounded vee on the nose helps prevent the nose from sticking on touch downs, instead recovering without losing too much speed. The mid-section runs into a single concave for maximum paddle speed.
10″ US BOX PLATE MOUNT
The 10” box mounts a top plate foil mast and provides flexibility to adjust the foil position based on the rider preference, skill level and wave conditions. Starboards lightweight US box is 140g lighter than market standard boxes. The foil box is positioned slightly further forwards as the boards get longer to accommodate balancing the extra swing weight.
NEW BLUE CARBON
LIGHTWEIGHT, 2x FULL CARBON, STRONG AND DURABLE
- Full wrap of 150g Biaxial Carbon for its durable skin and strength, combined with a full UD Carbon wrap for additional stiffness and total breakage strength.
- Extra glass reinforcements are positioned in the critical standing area to prevent heel dents and for extra strength over sharp edges.
- New extra reinforced foil box uses a large PVC plate sandwiched between 2 x strong glass layers for the highest total breakage strength.