Surftech Bark Aleka (prAna Collab)
$1,599.00 – $1,665.00
The Aleka Tuflite V-Tech is the perfect Stand Up Paddlboard for any paddler that seeks versatility. Joe BARK shaped the Aleka to be stable enough for flat-water cruising, but it will also perform well in small to medium surf. The prAna/Surftech collaboration adds an amazing aesthetic with patterns matching their 2020 Swim Line. Surftech’s Tuflite V-Tech molded construction consists of high quality bamboo veneer, EPS foam, fiberglass and Epoxy resin. Other features include 4 deck tie downs, ledge handle, rear padded handle and ¾ deck pad. The board has been verified Level One by Sustainable Surf’s ECOBOARD Project for its use of Bio Based Resin and BLOOM (20% algae biomass based) foam. This SUP is specifically designed for a paddler interested in sport and fitness. It is narrower and less stable than entry level boards making it more efficient while also allowing the user to properly engage entire core strength with every paddle stroke. Beauty, challenge and fun all in one board.
OUT OF STOCK!
$2,860.00 – $4,400.00
From entry-level riders to elite racers, the All Star is the world’s most winning, versatile and user-friendly race paddle board design.
The All Star comes in sizes for all rider weights and skill levels. The 24.5” and wider are suited for heavier riders, while the 23” and the new 21.75” are for higher-skilled and lighter riders.
ULTRA STABLE, HIGH-PERFORMANCE RACE SHAPES DESIGNED BY WORLD-CLASS ATHLETES
YOU RIDE WHAT OUR PRO’S RIDE
All our Starboard team riders’ race and win on production boards from our own moulds.
NEW NARROWER OUTLINE
New narrower 21.75” is the fastest model for highly skilled & lighter riders, with comparable and even more stability than its predecessor – the 22.5”.
NEW NARROWER & SHARPER VEE NOSE
Slices through the water with a cleaner entry, increasing acceleration and glide.
NEW LOWER ROUND VEE BOTTOM
The center vee height has been lowered, creating a flatter overall bottom shape. This reduces the roll from side to side, increasing overall control, tracking and stability.
NEW REFINED STANDING AREA THICKNESS
Limits water entering and helps water flush out quickly.
NEW SOFTER RAIL EDGE AT THE TAIL
Increases overall glide and is more maneuverable to change direction and steer the board downwind.
SUPER EFFICIENT DRAINAGE
4 drainage holes help flush water out of the standing area as quickly as possible.
DRAIN COVERS FOR FASTER RELEASE
Stick on drain covers reduces water entering the standing tray, creates suction to remove any water inside, and has a smooth release when paddling.
ⓘ We recommend using the drain covers to match the given rider weight.
OPTIMIZED NOSE VOLUME
• Provides greater float and lift in flat water, allowing for faster acceleration.
• Gives greater buoyancy and lift upwind and prevents nose-diving when paddling downwind.
• The pop and release allow the rider to maintain glide with a steady cadence.
NEW SELF-VENTILATING VALVE
A self-ventilating air valve is available on the board. This valve is self-ventilating so, it should not be touched or removed – otherwise, you are at risk of damaging the valve system.
LIGHTEST WEIGHT, DURABILITY, FLEX CONTROL
• Lightest and strongest race board construction is up to 500g lighter.
• Super light-weight biaxial carbon is laminated over the standing area and full bottom.
• While the stronger 150g Biaxial carbon wraps the nose and rail and the best strength ratio and efficient flex.
• High-density PVC is used in the standing area and full bottom maximizing strength and long-term durability.
GREAT STRENGTH, COMPETITIVE WEIGHT, VALUE OFFERING
• Australian Pine reinforcement is used on the full length of the standing area for extra impact strength against dents.
• New UD Carbon-reinforced standing area provides extra durability and stiffness at the greatest impact zone.
• UD Carbon reinforcements cover the rail, increasing the strength longitudinally and offer faster recoil.
TIMELESS LOOK, SOLID PERFORMANCE
• Twin T-stringers made from glass fibre are positioned on the deck and bottom of the board close to the rail, providing a massive increase in the overall strength against total breakage in surf.
• An additional wide layer of 200g glass wraps the rails for higher strength against paddle impact and further reinforces the overall strength against buckling.
• The deck features reinforced biaxial glass and Australian pine, to resist heel dents and impact from the standing area.
• The nose and tail are wrapped in multiple layers of glass fiber for further strength on these impact zones.
$1,550.0010 x CLIMATE POSITIVEAward-winning shape designed by World SUP Surf champions.